Who is TTC #1?

Thanks Schmelly - have an excellent time and enjoy the wine whilst you can! See you next cycle :hugs:

Hopeful--- I'm 1 day late and I've been testing like crazy and getting tonnes of :bfn:'s
Schmelly--- Just like today I saw a couple of girls with kids that must have been over 2 years old, but the moms looked like they couldn't have been over 16 years!!!:hissy: RANT!

The last couple of people I know who got pregnant have said thing like "I barely thought about it and then it happened" or "I was pregnant before we even started trying", "life is full of surprises". It is so curious to me if they even realize sites like this exist where we all get together and try to support one another after trying for months and months or years and years. It can definitely be frustrating but I have to keep in mind that it just happened for them when their life ordered that and maybe our lives aren't really needing that at the exact moment and perhaps when we do, it will happen and when we have the dear little baby, we will not be able to imagine it any other way. Have to stay positive! Babydust ladies!

~~~~~Readyforbaby, you've made my day today. I feel I just rant, moan and feel sorry for myself most of the time. It's not fair, but mostly it's not fair on my husband. He's so positive and I make our life even more miserable. I can get so depressed, I forget I have HIM, the most amazing guy in the world. Thank you so much for your encouraging words and possitive attitude. BFPs to us in no time!!!
~~~~~Pux, don't despair yet. It can still take couple of days for a BFP! Holding my fingers crossed for you, hoping to see you in BFP section. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->