Who originally came up with your baby's name?

What are your chosen names?
Lexie Mae. If she was a boy, it would have been Kailan Michael.

Did you or OH choose them? Or both?
I mentioned the name lexie, and my OH loved it. And her middle name just fits right, so we both agreed to it. She is having my surname though, unless we change it to his.

How/why did you choose that name?
It's just a name i've always liked. It's not very common, so i liked it even more.

Are you set on the name or do you want to see the baby first and then decide for sure?
No, We are 100% set. We have called her Lexie since the day we found out she was a girl. Which was on my 18week scan.

:)

With my first, Amanda, I've wanted to name my little girl that since I was 9. I was so happy that OH liked the name.

With my second, we were separated for 5 months when he was born, so I named him Jayden.

With my expectant little one, my OH named him as it was only fair due to me naming our second. I loved the name anyhow...he picked well.

None!! I like Marlie at the moment

I havent asked him about Marlie yet! But he hated the others (Georgia and Farrell)

I liked it for a boy but im having a girl but think it nice for a girl aswell

Are you set on the name or do you want to see the baby first and then decide for sure?
Not set until OH agrees!

David or May

OH names the boys and I name the girls, although on this occasion I picked a name I knew he liked and I didn't particularly

His Nan and Grandads names

Yeah they'll do. Personally I wouldn't have picked either but babes didn't get there by itself lol.

Ours are all family names
Danielle-my sis
Arthur-OH and his dad
Jimmy-his uncle
Evelyn-my mum
George-his uncle
Diane (Dot)-his mum

What are your chosen names? My LO is called Maya Maggie McCarthy

Did you or OH choose them? Or both? I did all the choosing. I know for a fact my ex hates her name but oh well lol :)

How/why did you choose that name? My mum suggested Maya to me & I loved it. I just think it's so pretty & it really suits her. Maggie is my mums name & it feels right that Maya should take her name

Are you set on the name or do you want to see the baby first and then decide for sure? Lol i'm definitely set on the name. Will be registering it next week! From the moment she was born she was definitely a Maya. I called her that the second she was in my arms :)

Lol I know I don't belong in 3rd Tri anymore but I just can't help myself lol!!

Edward John Charles Crane. Would have been Alice Elizabeth Crane if he was a she. Alice is his deceased grandmothers name and Elizabeth is a family name on my side.

We both chose John Charles for the middle names, I loved Thomas for the first name but DH went off it. He then randomly shouted Edward at me while he was in the bath

We knew it would be John Charles for the middle name, John is my dads and DH's grandads (deceased) name and Charles is DH's other grandads name who he is very close to. I asked him why he liked Edward and he said he could just see himself with a son called Ed, it's also a family name on my side. My Nan was really touched when we told her the name as it was her uncles and brothers name (they were both Ted for short)

Pretty much set on the name but have warned hubby that we should have a couple more just in case he doesn't look like an Edward

cobi lois brankin
my oh named our daughter.
he chose cobi originaly for a boy but as we know now its a girl he still wants the name for a girl too.lois is my nans name i chose that as she means the world to me & shes battling cancer atm.
we are pretty sure we are sticking with the name.

leyla-grace for a girl and something thomas for a boy, im not set on a boys name yet

i chose them both, he doesnt like any of the names i pick and doesnt have any choices of his own so were using mine haha

well leyla is because i always loved the name and with me being half turkish i wanted a name that is recognisable in england and in turkey, grace is my nannas name and i always said i would give my daughter the name

thomas is both mine and my bf's grandads name and i always said i would name son after him, it just looks better now cos bf's grandad has the name too haha

im dead set on the names ive picked yeh, just need a first boy name

I LOVE LEYLA GRACE. :) It just sounds so nice and like a name I would pick (which is because it is like the name I picked haha, Helena Grace) and Thomas was on my boy list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->