Who To Win Celeb BB?

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
Thought i'd get this one in quick before 2 more people are evicted tonight :lol:

Who do you want to win Celeb BB this year?

Umm im going to say Alex... Vinnie winning is too predictable :(

Alex , he has shown us that he isnt a twat , that he is generally a nice bloke. And to do that in 4 weeks and change everyones opinion on him is impressive. I think he deserves to win.

But who WILL win? Vinnie of course. Although some of the things he comes out with lately i think his being alittle big headed. Thats what made him go down in my book!

I also like jonas tho! Think he is a sweetheart bless em!

How on earth can ANYONE want Vinnie to win?! He's been nothing but a bully in the house :(

i want Alex to win, he's been so gracious and humble (if a bit thick!) through the whole series :D

Alex has really changed what I thought ov him before entering BB also Jonas for second place.. So alex to WIN yeah...

But who WILL win? Vinnie of course. Although some of the things he comes out with lately i think his being alittle big headed. Thats what made him go down in my book!

I agree with Kay

I loved Vinnie at first but he's defo gone down in my estimations with his ego lately & needs knocked down a peg or two (I also dont like the way he's bullied Alex all the time) xx

i seriously do not give a poops aslong as it aint Alex sodding reid... i aint falling for his poor little me act..

Dane or Alex!! (But I think Jordan will love it too much though if Alex does win!!)

I think Vinnie will win it though :(

Vinnie Jones has always been that way, even back to his Wibledon days, so he's not "playing" up like some others in there, his love for his family and what he did for his wife when she had a heart transplant i think proves what a decent man he really is

Dane second because he's a genuinley nice guy and cracks me up laughing, esp that night where he screamed to wake everyone up, that was hilarious

And Alex third because he's alright really, bit of a dozy bint, but he's not a nasty bloke, think he can do better than Jordan, and if he wins he might even bin her off i reckon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->