Who used a belly binder/wrap/bandit?

Pixiegirllily

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
My 2nd baby due in just over 2 weeks so wondered what results you got from using one?

I used the belly bandit.

I thought it worked pretty well, my stomach is flat again now, although perhaps that was just lucky genes, as it was my first baby, I don't know.

It really helped get my posture back to where it should be, and I found it a great back support through the first 6 weeks.

If you are going to get them, you may go down a size pretty quickly. I had to buy two sizes so I could keep using it.

I'm happy with the results and will be using it next time.

Hope that helps.

x

I used a fitness wrap for 6 weeks day and night. I was within an inch of my pre pregnancy size at the end of 6 weeks. I don't see the need to pay for the post partum wraps. Any belly wrap will work and you can find one cheap at a fitness store.

I also used the belly bandit and my stomach is quite flat (Also my first baby). I used it for 3 weeks post partum. I bought a large and medium- went straight into a medium (which I didn't expect). I'd def buy one again if I had another.

i used a belly bandit after my c section. I really wasn't worried about my stomach being flat again, i used it to help with the pain! for the first couple weeks your stomach muscles feel awful. Anyway it was really expensive but it did give me a little more comfort after the c section. I ordered it from my hospital bed after my EMCS lol

The hospital gave me a bellyband after my emcs, the pressure felt wonderful for those first few days. I dunno about it belly flattening abilities but it did make me much more comfy!

It made my stomach flat again, i can post a pic
https://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p48/mellyboo44/761AF29B-B0A2-46B6-9508-5576D91F7BCC-35769-00000E47B622BC99.jpg

This was only a few days after giving birth

I used a postpartum wrap from Motherhood Maternity and these were my results after 2 weeks. I wore it for a full 6 weeks though and it really improved my posture and helped me pick up DD without straining my back. Highly recommended!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=557635&d=1359477246

Wow Feronia that's incredible! I think I'm more worried as second baby my muscles will be more slack, I haven't put on as much weight but shall see the results x

I used a "squeem" brand wrap. It really helped everything feel more supported at first because everything is very jiggly after the baby comes out. Didn't make my tummy flat, but it got uncomfortable after awhile and I gave up on it. I will use it again after this one.

I used a fitness wrap for 6 weeks day and night. I was within an inch of my pre pregnancy size at the end of 6 weeks. I don't see the need to pay for the post partum wraps. Any belly wrap will work and you can find one cheap at a fitness store.

What is a belly wrap? Do you have a link so I can see it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->