Who wants Issy bears from Oz?***[UPDATE ALL ARRIVED TODAY!!!!]***

I like the white skulls :D Do you know how much they will be in comparison to C&C??

I'm definitely having a bugs. Just trying to decide which others to get xx

ohh I really want Paisley! and Burro!

But thats price dependent too :(

I didn't know whether to get that one. I really like it but OH doesn't :(

Jac how much is the blue camo night baby nappy? i cant find the price:dohh:

Michelle said in the e-mail to let her know what we want and she will work out a deal...but I spose its difficult not knowing a price to work from. I shall e-mail Michelle back and see if I can get an idea on prices/shipping.:winkwink:

Just to add.... I dont want to take trade away from Alix (c&c) so would prefer to take orders for the prints she doesnt stock or have run out:thumbup:

lol Katy OH likes both of those :rofl: so i can just about get away with them lol

Jac how much is the blue camo night baby nappy? i cant find the price:dohh:

Michelle said in the e-mail to let her know what we want and she will work out a deal...but I spose its difficult not knowing a price to work from. I shall e-mail Michelle back and see if I can get an idea on prices/shipping.:winkwink:

Just to add.... I dont want to take trade away from Alix (c&c) so would prefer to take orders for the prints she doesnt stock or have run out:thumbup:

Oooo ok

Can you put me down for a Bugs and a Green Camo please?
xx

I'm only buying the ones Alix doesn't have/can't get too xx

Ok so scrap Burro lol paisley isnt on there LOL sorry hun x

Frogs or snails?

Big blue spots or cats?

Decisions decisions....

i'm not keen on payng full price so there's no business to be lost there :blush: I might be interested in bugs or the others if and when they sell out lol

will she give you a guide say x-y amount of nappies at this price and y-z at this price?

i'm not keen on payng full price so there's no business to be lost there :blush: I might be interested in bugs or the others if and when they sell out lol

will she give you a guide say x-y amount of nappies at this price and y-z at this price?

Ive e-mailed and asked:thumbup:

ohh ive been wanting one for aaaages, id like the earth frogs ..... mybe even a royal blue night nappy ...
im away now though till the 20th, dunno fi thats too late?

Jac how many are you getting? (This affects how many I feel is a suitable number :lol:) xx

could i have a pink flower power please :) x

I would be interested if she can let you know price:thumbup:

Jac how many are you getting? (This affects how many I feel is a suitable number :lol:) xx

uhmmm 4? maybe... yeah 3 or 4 I thinks. You gotta match me:muaha:

could i have a pink flower power please :) x
will add you to list on front page:thumbup:

Hannah, Ive emailed...

this is just a 'who's interested in what' thread....no commitments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->