Who wants Issy bears from Oz?***[UPDATE ALL ARRIVED TODAY!!!!]***

Best had - dont wanna do the dirty on alix really :)

No, she's not getting Paisley in again. Michelles getting a load of new stock in about 2/3 weeks...shall we wait and see what comes in stock then as the majority of us wanted bugs?

oooh ok i just saw that the postage is not that much... much less than i paid for mini la la's... does she sell any inserts on their own? I'd get some if she does... off to look at the different ones she has now..

Yes happy to wait in no real rush

I'd be happy to wait and see if alix gets Paisley again by chance and then if not can I order with you girls?

I didnt want bugs, I wanted snails :cry:

I wanted snails and frogs too, along with big blue spots. But will get my bugs from Alix xx

oooh ok i just saw that the postage is not that much... much less than i paid for mini la la's... does she sell any inserts on their own? I'd get some if she does... off to look at the different ones she has now..

anyone know about inserts??

Thank you Jac :) Okay I want a bugs, a snails and a big blue dots please :) xx

Oh I don't know whether to order now or wait till we go in to see Alix....or both :rofl: :blush:

xxx

Oh i just thought! Are we all ordering ourselves now? or still doing one mass order?x

i was a bit confused too, aren't the prices pretty much the same? wouldn't it work out more with uk p&p on top? :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->