Who wants to be my buddy? Due sept 17th

sarah2409

Reaction score
Hi there, im Sarah, im 24 and due my 3rd baby sept 17th. Im looking for someone due around the same time as me to share my experiences with.

xxx

hi Sarah my name is Sarah to :),
I am 11 weeks and 5 days pregnant..

and would like to be your bump buddie xx

Hi Sarah,

Yay, that was quick finding a bump buddy! Where abouts are you from? Im in Manchester. Are you due on the 21st? Sorry if ive got it wrong, maths is not my strong point, esp now im pregnant again, haha. Is this your first baby? x

hey hunie.. i think i am due the 21st yer or the 22nd!! this is my first child it was a planed pregnancy i am 10 years old 21 on the 21st of march :) i had a miscarage in june at 6 weeks so i am very exsited to be 12 weeks tomorow..

is this your first hun? xxx

Nope! Its my 3rd. How scary does that sound :( It is deffo the last. Wasnt planned, i was on the pill, but i am pleased now, just worried what the parents will say to be honest :( Its lucky my OH has just started a new job with better pay and my son goes full time school in september, and my little girl who will still be at home is an angel so we should cope well :) Im kind of sad in a way though, because tis will deffo be my last, no way could i have more, and i was hoping to not have my 3rd until my 2 were a lot older and i had my career sorted etc, but everything happens for a reason.

Sorry to hear about your miscariage :( I had a scare earllier this week actualy, was sent for an early scan, was awful, i was sat with all these women looking forward to it and all i could think was when i go in they will tell me my baby is dead. But there was a heartbeat and i was over the moon. They had no idea why i was bleeding. Ive stopped bleeding now but still get the odd cramp, so i think we have made it! Congratulations for making it to 12 weeks, cant imagine how scary it must be when youve already had a miscariage.

xx

hey hun.. ahh not planed and on the pill.. wow.. i have got my first hospital appointment in the morning i think it is antental clinic thing not sure lol.. i have my scan on the 18th..

it has been scary but i am just staying posative and looking to the futre, just got my fingers tight that this baby will come out in september..

how old are your other kids hun

xx

Am due on 18th wth my 2nd and if you wanted a buddy and let me know. :) X

Im dure on the 17th September!!!! This is my 1st LO and very exited!!! Im 23, from Norfolk UK!

If anyone would like a BB let me know! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->