Who wants to be my buddy?!

I'm a bit worried this time because I remember having loads of pains last time but I have no symptoms at all this time other than being hungry. I stress about everything but I don't feel pregnant at all even though I know I am!! X

I'm a bit worried this time because I remember having loads of pains last time but I have no symptoms at all this time other than being hungry. I stress about everything but I don't feel pregnant at all even though I know I am!! X

Oh girl...I know the feeling! I start thinking at moments when I have lots of energy...UH OH...shouldn't I be exhausted!? I have had previous losses though so even with my two other kiddos I pretty much had to ask our gracious God for peace the entire time!!! It's totally normal. With my son I had ZERO symptoms...perhaps you're having a boy?! ;)

I keep getting cramps on the sides, but I don't think it's round ligament, I think it's something on the inside... not sure what. Is anyone else extremely hungry all the time? I'm always hungry and/or tired for like the past week. It's getting annoying lol!!!

So I'm trying to figure out when I'm going to start showing because I don't want to tell anyone for as long as I can! (just because of my past loss I don't want everyone knowing and then lose it). So I am 5 foot 0 inches and average size, petite though. Do you think I will start showing sooner because of how small I am?

Honestly, it is totally dependent on how you will carry your pregnancy. With my son (my first) I carried him all over and I am 5'9 so it wasn't an obvious bump until probably week 24. With my daughter she was all belly and out in front and I am pretty sure I popped with her at week 12. This one is hard tellin'! The way I'm feeling it should be any day. :haha:

As for telling people, the only reason I am going to wait is because it seems like if you tell too early then things go reallllllllllllly slow. Especially with my impatient family who will be asking all of the time if I'm due yet! lol. I worry about losses, but ultimately...I have had friends wait until the 'safe' mark and then go on to loose their precious one's at 14 weeks and 21 weeks. So honestly, there never is a 'safe' time to tell...not trying to totally freak you out but just do what feels right for you and dh! :winkwink: I am a terrible secret keeper so I have already told my bff and my mom...but other than that I'll keep it on the DL until my hubby gives me the green light...we will probably tell on halloween and somehow let the kids give it away! The MINUTE we tell them it will no longer be a secret to anyone!!! lol

Hey girlies! Would love to join you...I am due either June 6th or 7th but my son's 7th birthday is June 7th so I'm hoping this little fella will come early! I have had two prior c-sections but only because I never went into labor and I wanted to try for a VBAC last time so they couldn't give me pitocin. Plus my babies both came out at 10 lbs so I'm also wondering if this one could perhaps be a litttttttle bit smaller. :) Trying to find a doc who would be supportive of me attempting a vbac if my body were to actually go into labor this time!!! When are you ladies going to start telling people?? I fear I'm not going to be able to keep it a secret as long this time seeing as how I know with your 3rd most of the time you pop wayyyyy sooner. Especially with all of these round ligament pains I'm having already I'm thinking we're all going to be showing early!!! I think I'm going to go to the doc at the end of October and tell when we are 10 weeks. With my son we told at that point and my daughter we were 14 weeks! That was MUCH too long to wait!!! Congrats ladies...looking forward to enjoying this journey with you all as it will most likely be my last pregnancy...

Oh the round ligament pain...I'm having it right now just sitting here!! owwww! lol!! 10 Weeks is a good timeto tell people!!
Like you said with a 3rd baby, will show A LOT quicker this time...we were thinking of waiting until Christmas...but by that point I will most likely be sporting a belly lol!! Might tell everyone around 10 weeks as well... hmmmm....

UNTIL CHRISTMAS?? Oh wow, you have WAY more patience than I do. :) I will definitely be full on sportin' a tummy by then. OK, so I had a dream last night about twins. So either I am having them or one of you is!!! :wacko::wacko::winkwink:

Thanks Kelly no point stressing I know but just want one symptom to put my mind at rest!! X

Thanks Kelly no point stressing I know but just want one symptom to put my mind at rest!! X

Ok...I will start praying you get a symptom!!! :) Now watch you get the most insane case of nausea...you will probably curse my name here pretty quick!!!:haha:

I was thinking waiting until January HAHA but now that I think about it that is totally ridiculous... unless I am somehow not showing by then. Plus I think OH and my families will start to catch on when I'm not drinking at Thanksgiving or Xmas etc. etc. lol. Also now that I think of it, OH is really bad at keeping secrets... last time I was pregnant we said we weren't going to tell anyone until like 12 weeks, then we skyped his parents that night and they told him he "looked guilty, spit it out" and he told them immediately haha!

Hey girlies! Would love to join you...I am due either June 6th or 7th but my son's 7th birthday is June 7th so I'm hoping this little fella will come early! I have had two prior c-sections but only because I never went into labor and I wanted to try for a VBAC last time so they couldn't give me pitocin. Plus my babies both came out at 10 lbs so I'm also wondering if this one could perhaps be a litttttttle bit smaller. :) Trying to find a doc who would be supportive of me attempting a vbac if my body were to actually go into labor this time!!! When are you ladies going to start telling people?? I fear I'm not going to be able to keep it a secret as long this time seeing as how I know with your 3rd most of the time you pop wayyyyy sooner. Especially with all of these round ligament pains I'm having already I'm thinking we're all going to be showing early!!! I think I'm going to go to the doc at the end of October and tell when we are 10 weeks. With my son we told at that point and my daughter we were 14 weeks! That was MUCH too long to wait!!! Congrats ladies...looking forward to enjoying this journey with you all as it will most likely be my last pregnancy...

Oh the round ligament pain...I'm having it right now just sitting here!! owwww! lol!! 10 Weeks is a good timeto tell people!!
Like you said with a 3rd baby, will show A LOT quicker this time...we were thinking of waiting until Christmas...but by that point I will most likely be sporting a belly lol!! Might tell everyone around 10 weeks as well... hmmmm....

UNTIL CHRISTMAS?? Oh wow, you have WAY more patience than I do. :) I will definitely be full on sportin' a tummy by then. OK, so I had a dream last night about twins. So either I am having them or one of you is!!! :wacko::wacko::winkwink:

Omg!! I have been feeling like I'm going to have twins some before I found out I was pregnant. !!!! Lol I don't know if I hope i do or hope I don't

Hi Ladies,

I'm due June 9th this will be my 5th Pregnancy and hopefully my first baby sooooo excited :)

Can I be your friend? :flower: I got my bfp today and am due June 13th with my 4th child. My oldest just turned 18 (the handsome young man in my avatar pic), my daughter is 10 and I have a 2 year old boy as well.

Sarah

Can I be your friend? :flower: I got my bfp today and am due June 13th with my 4th child. My oldest just turned 18 (the handsome young man in my avatar pic), my daughter is 10 and I have a 2 year old boy as well.

Sarah

Of course!! Welcome and congrats. How is everyone feeling tonight? I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow. So I'm just enjoying being able to keep down my supper. With the others the throwing up starts about 6 1/2 weeks. I get so sick I lost 13lbs. With my first. I'm hoping I'll have a boy and not get sick at all this time. But just in case I'm eating as much as I can now Lol

Sarah

Of course!! Welcome and congrats. How is everyone feeling tonight? I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow. So I'm just enjoying being able to keep down my supper. With the others the throwing up starts about 6 1/2 weeks. I get so sick I lost 13lbs. With my first. I'm hoping I'll have a boy and not get sick at all this time. But just in case I'm eating as much as I can now Lol

I'm feeling great, just a little crampy. :) It's funny that you mention having a boy/no sickness because with my two sons I had zero morning sickness but was sick and threw up with my daughter. Maybe hormones? Or maybe just coincidence. lol How old are your other children and do you have boys or girls?

Sarah

I'm feeling great, just a little crampy. :) It's funny that you mention having a boy/no sickness because with my two sons I had zero morning sickness but was sick and threw up with my daughter. Maybe hormones? Or maybe just coincidence. lol How old are your other children and do you have boys or girls?

I have 2 girls. 5 and 17 months

Is anyone else settling little milestones to reach? Today is a week since we found out so that is a little milestone, Friday I'll be 6 weeks, next tuesday I have my first midwife appointment then I'm 7 weeks etc.

I really want to book an early scan :blush:

Well since my last was ectopic/abdominal I'm going to get blood tests tomorrow and Thursday so they can see if my hormones are rising properly this time. I think they are also going to give me an early-ish scan (and definitely early if my hormones aren't rising properly). We are trying to just take this day by day because we don't want to get our hopes up too much! If everything looks good with the doc then I'm switching to a midwife after because I want to do a natural water birth.

Unfortunately I've been having pains here and there where my ectopic was, but I've read other people that got preg after an ectopic and they had the same pains too, but everything was fine. I always get these pains also during my cycle around when I O and get AF and when we get intimate too. Maybe it is just that area of the body is sensitive after surgery or disruption. I'm feeling hopeful though, I saw a rainbow today and I'm thinking that is a good omen lol! :happydance:

Rachie I feel like that keep setting dates to look forward to! I have my first midwife appt on Monday 7th and then if I've got my dates right I will be 6 weeks on Saturday!

The way they do appointments has changed since my last pregnancy - I had to go to the doctors first and waited ages before I saw a mid-wife. Reckon Monday's appointment will be bloods etc. I remember that last time and the appointment took forever. Should hopefully get my scan date while I am there on Monday though, can't wait to know when it is!

Nazz sorry to hear about your ectopic must have been awful for you but great news you are pregnant again and quickly! With my first pregnancy I had lots of pain like stretching, abdominal cramps which were quite severe but I have nothing at all this time and that is worrying me more. All I do is worry!! I'm turning into my mum!
x

Sarah

Hey Sarah! Welcome and congrats! That's your 18 year old son??? I thought that was your hubby!!! :haha: You look fab!!!

Sarah

Hey Sarah! Welcome and congrats! That's your 18 year old son??? I thought that was your hubby!!! :haha: You look fab!!!

Yes, that's my kid. :blush: Doesn't help that he is 6'4" and looks like a man now. When people say it goes by fast, they aren't lying!!

You don't look old enough to have an 18 year old :-D xxx

Nope, you look 18 yourself lol.

So nervous about my blood test results today!! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back