Who wants to be my buddy?!

Hey Ladies! How's everyone doing today? Nazz have you had your blood test yet? So, this might seem really like a dumb question but have any of you heard about working out being bad for the fetus at this stage of the game??? I heard that it can cause birth defects if you get your core temperature too hot??? So this morning at the gym I was PARANOID about 'overworking' my body. So I barely walked and did some weight machines. I am SO ready to be through this first trimester already!!! :winkwink::winkwink::winkwink: Fatigue made it almost impossible for me to not fall asleep there!!! I am SO tired yesterday and today...and woah the bloating in the evenings. Hokey pete. I am definitely going to start showing soon if I keep up this pace!!! Eek. :baby: I LOVE IT!!! :happydance: How are ladies doing today?

Waiting to hear back my blood results... they still haven't called :wacko: I'm going to call them if they haven't called me in a couple hours. The fatigue is horrid! I have to take at least one nap a day for the past couple weeks... I feel so lazy lol.

Fingers crossed for great results Nazz :)

Kelly_11: I feel like that constantly tired and the bloat omg! Lol

How is everyone today? I finally have a symptom! I have felt sick on and off all day today relieved that I actually feel something I know I'm silly!! X

Sorry forgot to post yesterday! My HCG was 178 and Progesterone 21! So far so good, I just had my blood drawn again today so they will call me tomorrow to tell me if it is rising well or not. fxfx!

Sorry forgot to post yesterday! My HCG was 178 and Progesterone 21! So far so good, I just had my blood drawn again today so they will call me tomorrow to tell me if it is rising well or not. fxfx!

Awesome!! I go to the Dr. Today to confirm my pregnancy. I hope they check my numbers too.

How is everyone today? I finally have a symptom! I have felt sick on and off all day today relieved that I actually feel something I know I'm silly!! X

OH YAY for answered prayer!!! I kid you not I totally prayed for you to have at least ONE symptom!!! :) Just wait...you are probably going to get slammed with them now and wish you wouldn't have asked for that!!! :winkwink: YAY for the feeling of sickness during pregnancy! :) congrats. :happydance:

Awesome!! I go to the Dr. Today to confirm my pregnancy. I hope they check my numbers too.

Hope everything goes well! What do they do to confirm pregnancy this early besides check numbers? I don't think an ultrasound will show until at least 5/6 weeks right?? I could be totally wrong but just curious. I am going to make an appointment today but usually my doc won't even see me until 8-12 weeks unless something is awry. That's a long time to wait.......boo

Ha ha thanks Kelly! I've never heard of checking hormone levels? Where abouts do you live? America? They don't do that in the uk xx

Kelly they usually just give you a qualitative blood test (yes/no) or a urine test just like you would take at home. They only gave me a quantitative test because my last preg was ectopic/abdominal. I think you can request a quantitative one also probably for extra money or something.

Oh got it! I know with my son because we had such a hard time conceiving him and had gone through at least one confirmed loss already I had an hcg count done at like 12dpo and then again at 14dpo to make sure they were doubling. With my daughter, we didn't have anything done until a 12 week ultrasound!!! I just called my ob and they will see me on Nov 1. So I will be 9 weeks and will get an ultrasound but no other blood tests done. YAY!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!! :happydance::happydance: I am busting at the seams though to tell more people before that, but not sure if we will or not...

Yeah, I get my second blood test results back tomorrow to make sure they are doubling :wacko: nervous! Last night I had a sharp pain on my right side that woke me up in my sleep so that kind of worries me, but I'm hoping maybe it is just that cyst thing people talk about that you get in your ovary when you're pregnant... or just normal, I've been having dull pains in both my sides here and there, mostly when I move certain ways so idk.

Nazz...I bet it is something to do with the cyst...I think I have the same thing going on! As long as it doesn't have you doubling over...I'm sure it's a-okay! I will be praying for the results of your hcg to be doubling!!! I started freaking out late yesterday afternoon because all of a sudden my boobs hurt WAY less. I thought ohhhhhhhhhhh crap, here we go....but I am not spotting in the least and I was SO tired last night I couldn't hardly function. I kept poking and proding them and they still hurt...but just not like before. It's weird. I am not going to worry too much though because I know symptoms can come and go and I will be 5 weeks tomorrow so I'm hoping to have a full blown sickness and soreness by next week! :wacko: :winkwink: How's everyone doing???

Nazz...I bet it is something to do with the cyst...I think I have the same thing going on! As long as it doesn't have you doubling over...I'm sure it's a-okay! I will be praying for the results of your hcg to be doubling!!! I started freaking out late yesterday afternoon because all of a sudden my boobs hurt WAY less. I thought ohhhhhhhhhhh crap, here we go....but I am not spotting in the least and I was SO tired last night I couldn't hardly function. I kept poking and proding them and they still hurt...but just not like before. It's weird. I am not going to worry too much though because I know symptoms can come and go and I will be 5 weeks tomorrow so I'm hoping to have a full blown sickness and soreness by next week! :wacko: :winkwink: How's everyone doing???

I'm doing well so far. I got my pregnancy confirmed yesterday and the dr sent me to check my hcg levels and my progesterone. Hopefully I will get that back today. :)

Helloo ladies!
I am brand new, just joined the website this evening. I got my first BFP this morning at 7am and that makes me 5 weeks, I calculated my due date and I'm around the 9th of June too! :D Can't believe how many of us our around the same dates, I'd love to stick with yous and go through this together.

This is my first pregnancy, me and the OH are blissfully happy but still can hardly believe it, keep checking the test and trying to take it in! We were not exactly trying but it wasn't a total surprise either, going to take another test tomorrow :)

Congratulations to all of you, how are you feeling tonight?
<3

I got my HCG results for 4 weeks 3 days it was 1134!! Progesterone is 17:happydance::happydance:

Now you have me worried! My HCG was 178 at 4 +1 and then at 4 +3 it was in the 400's (don't remember exactly) but they told me it looks good! Yours is so much higher though! Twins?!?!?! My first scan is the 21st! So ready to see if that little bean is ok in there.

Now you have me worried! My HCG was 178 at 4 +1 and then at 4 +3 it was in the 400's (don't remember exactly) but they told me it looks good! Yours is so much higher though! Twins?!?!?! My first scan is the 21st! So ready to see if that little bean is ok in there.

Don't be worried, your numbers look great! I don't think its twins but who knows. Everyones hcg levels vary. :thumbup:

Hey ladies! Been pretttttty quiet in here. How's everyone doing??? I am battling through a fierce cold (sans cold medicine of any kind of course!) and thankful for an hcg test yesterday after a bit of a spotting scare on Friday. It was only one time and on an internal check (perhaps I should stop doing that!!!) but I panicked. Called the doc and they wanted me to go get my numbers checked so I did and it was 4,001 @ 22 dpo. So after that they said I could go back in 48 hours if 'I was really worried about it'...or just come in for an ultrasound on 10/21 which would put me at 7 weeks. I am not really worried about it after numbers like that and have had NO more spotting and tons of preggo symptoms so I'm just going back on the 21st for an ultrasound! Can't wait!!! They even said that those numbers were 'really great' for being between 5 and 6 weeks so they weren't too concerned. And really, as long as it isn't ectopic then there wouldn't be anything they could do at this point anyway. So I'll just try and be patient! :) How are all you ladies doing? Any more new symptoms popping up as time goes on? I have this cold and a uti. Which I totally had with my son too...bb's are back to full soreness and fatigue...so I'm feelin' pretty pregnant at this point! :happydance::happydance::haha: Just thankful and excited to see our little bub in only 12 sleeps!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->