Who wants to be my buddy?!

nbake

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I'm due June 3rd. Who wants to be my buddy?! This is my 4th pregnancy. Hopefully my 3rd baby. I have two girls.

I will! Just got BFP today, calculator said I'm due June 9. This is my 3rd pregnancy, hopefully 1st baby if all goes well!

^^^^^ Also... great name!! That's my daughters name. But I spell it Alyvia.

Hiya, Can I join?!

I have worked out due date as 31st May xx

Can I join you ladies? Just found out I'm pregnant this morning:) this will be baby #3 for me! Truthfully I'm terrified of 3 lol...but SOOO happy all at the same time. Due date is roughly June 8th...although I'm counting on maybe a couple days later.

This is baby number 3 for me as well. I have 2 daughters. Going for a boy. Any one else having unbelievable round ligament pains this early? Weird.

This is baby number 3 for me as well. I have 2 daughters. Going for a boy. Any one else having unbelievable round ligament pains this early? Weird.

That's awesome:):):) yes I'm having round ligament pain also...I find that I'm having pregnancy symptoms much earlier this time...I wonder if it's because we both have had kids, and maybe it just comes on quicker with it being our 3rd?! Who knows lol...but I feel your pain! Its a good thing though;)

OMGoodness!!! I am!!! That is one of the things that weirded me out before I even got my BFP. I just had more yesterday and I am only 4 weeks!!! What the?!

Hey girlies! Would love to join you...I am due either June 6th or 7th but my son's 7th birthday is June 7th so I'm hoping this little fella will come early! I have had two prior c-sections but only because I never went into labor and I wanted to try for a VBAC last time so they couldn't give me pitocin. Plus my babies both came out at 10 lbs so I'm also wondering if this one could perhaps be a litttttttle bit smaller. :) Trying to find a doc who would be supportive of me attempting a vbac if my body were to actually go into labor this time!!! When are you ladies going to start telling people?? I fear I'm not going to be able to keep it a secret as long this time seeing as how I know with your 3rd most of the time you pop wayyyyy sooner. Especially with all of these round ligament pains I'm having already I'm thinking we're all going to be showing early!!! I think I'm going to go to the doc at the end of October and tell when we are 10 weeks. With my son we told at that point and my daughter we were 14 weeks! That was MUCH too long to wait!!! Congrats ladies...looking forward to enjoying this journey with you all as it will most likely be my last pregnancy...

YES! Oh my goodness! Last night I turned over in bed and got this super sharp cramp on my left side. GRRRRRR...I thought this wouldn't happen for a few weeks more....OH WELL...no complaining I guess since I am soooo sooo happy to be pregnant!

OMGoodness!!! I am!!! That is one of the things that weirded me out before I even got my BFP. I just had more yesterday and I am only 4 weeks!!! What the?!

I feel your pain sista! :shrug:

I keep getting cramps on the sides, but I don't think it's round ligament, I think it's something on the inside... not sure what. Is anyone else extremely hungry all the time? I'm always hungry and/or tired for like the past week. It's getting annoying lol!!!

So I'm trying to figure out when I'm going to start showing because I don't want to tell anyone for as long as I can! (just because of my past loss I don't want everyone knowing and then lose it). So I am 5 foot 0 inches and average size, petite though. Do you think I will start showing sooner because of how small I am?

Hey girlies! Would love to join you...I am due either June 6th or 7th but my son's 7th birthday is June 7th so I'm hoping this little fella will come early! I have had two prior c-sections but only because I never went into labor and I wanted to try for a VBAC last time so they couldn't give me pitocin. Plus my babies both came out at 10 lbs so I'm also wondering if this one could perhaps be a litttttttle bit smaller. :) Trying to find a doc who would be supportive of me attempting a vbac if my body were to actually go into labor this time!!! When are you ladies going to start telling people?? I fear I'm not going to be able to keep it a secret as long this time seeing as how I know with your 3rd most of the time you pop wayyyyy sooner. Especially with all of these round ligament pains I'm having already I'm thinking we're all going to be showing early!!! I think I'm going to go to the doc at the end of October and tell when we are 10 weeks. With my son we told at that point and my daughter we were 14 weeks! That was MUCH too long to wait!!! Congrats ladies...looking forward to enjoying this journey with you all as it will most likely be my last pregnancy...

Oh the round ligament pain...I'm having it right now just sitting here!! owwww! lol!! 10 Weeks is a good timeto tell people!!
Like you said with a 3rd baby, will show A LOT quicker this time...we were thinking of waiting until Christmas...but by that point I will most likely be sporting a belly lol!! Might tell everyone around 10 weeks as well... hmmmm....

I keep getting cramps on the sides, but I don't think it's round ligament, I think it's something on the inside... not sure what. Is anyone else extremely hungry all the time? I'm always hungry and/or tired for like the past week. It's getting annoying lol!!!

So I'm trying to figure out when I'm going to start showing because I don't want to tell anyone for as long as I can! (just because of my past loss I don't want everyone knowing and then lose it). So I am 5 foot 0 inches and average size, petite though. Do you think I will start showing sooner because of how small I am?

Doesn't really matter how tall you are - but how long your torso is. Longer torso - you wont pop out as much ... shorter torso...well...you will show quick. I'm average height 5ft 7in, healthy weight but shorter torso so my belly gets big quick usually. By the time I reach 40 weeks my waist goes from a 29inch waist to a 45-50 inch waist! love it though!

I don't think I have a long or short torso... just average?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->