Who wants to get a BFP on Christmas Day with me?

Hello! CD10 for me and af is due about 20-22 december. I plan on testing december 23 and to tell dh on Christmas eve :) Not sure if I can keep quiet if I get a bfp so I might tell him straight away ;) This is our second try for baby #4. I got pregnant on the first try all other times so this is new to me. But I'm also a bit older than last time since my youngest is born in 2013. Would love to post a bfp here on Christmas! I should be ovulating on cd14. GL to you all!

This is just fantastic!
Such an amazing network we have here ❤️❤️❤️

Absolutley stoked.
I've fallen pregnant first time TTC as well.
We're both 25. And still young and fertile.

I cannot wait to test.
I'll be testing as early as I can, and will reveal it Christmas Day. Yes I know, it's early BUT WHO CAN EVEN RESIST?? 😂❤️

LO4 - That's amazing you fell first time with your other pregnancies, hopefully you fall this cycle! Were you on birth control the last few years? Just got out the mirena I don't know what to expect this cycle. My DS was a surprise, DD took 8 months, I'm hoping using opks this time around will mean I have a clearer idea of ovulation time so fall a bit quicker.

Bump bug - I'll be testing early too, I have lots of tests leftover from hen party goodie bags I'd made up anyway :haha:

xarlenex: I got my mirena removed in october :)

I got AF a few days after the removal and ovulated on CD14. AF came on CD27, so I hope my current cycle will be similar to the last one. If it is, I should be ovulating december 7th, so only three days away. My sex drive is increased so I really think I'm about to ovulate. I'm tracking my temperature to know if and when I ovulate so I'm just waiting for that rise :) DH will be out of town for a few days now so I really hope that I'll ovulate any day now, or after he gets back. We managed to BD quite a lot last weekend and I've read that the swimmers can live for about five days so FX!

I thought I'd got AF a few days after removal because I had a heavy bleed for 3 days then light for 3, however I then started bleeding again just over 2 weeks later so I can only assume the first one was a withdrawal bleed. :shrug:

I've had some Ewcm today but still barely a line on the Opk, hopefully that changes soon!

Hi ladies!!!! Anyone start being yet?!? Cd 8 here and started yesterday for practice and In case hahaha ;)

Lukbaby87 - we've had :sex: a few times since AF ended. Last night being one but I've had EWCM all day so going to BD tonight again hopefully!

Xarle- oh that’s great!!!! Keep going! Lol

Lots of small sharp pains on and off since yesterday on my right side, hopefully I'll be ovulating in the next day or so :happydance: I'm working until 6 this evening though and forgot to bring an Opk with me so I guess I could miss my surge.

How's everyone else doing?

Hope this means you are close to O.

AFM, just waiting what this cycle brings. Anov or AF is what i'm expecting. Really don't think i ovulated already or will ovulate soon. I'm like 95% sure it's anov.

Fingers crossed for you! You're not out till the :witch: shows xx

Hi! Second cycle off bc and trying to conceive here! My af is unpredictable but should be starting around christmas! Hope I can get a Christmas bfp instead of af!

TJF24 - Good luck! I see your boy was born the same year as my daughter, do you think he'll be excited when his time comes to be a big brother?

I think my DD will be over the moon but will also think it's going to be a wee doll she can play with :haha:

By the way ladies, if yous are ever short on ewcm I really recommend drinking some grapefruit juice daily, I've done it for the last few days and (tmi!) I have lots!

That's very interesting! I never knew that :)

Google it. I saw it on the forum somewhere and done a bit of research. It tastes horrible, I've just been adding some fresh orange to it.

I never get CM. So I'm just going with it and BDong every other day to just hope for a sticky!

I am on CD 15 now, so according to my calendar I've been ovulating appx 2 days ago to today.
I have a very low sex drive when I "think" I ovulate, but get very damp down there when BDing.
So fingers crossed I have little swimmers doing there thing right now.

I'll be testing from 5dpo coz I'm impatient 😂

I've brought an elf on the shelf! As I'll be using him to reveal our Christmas Day pregnancy (if we get a BFP that is)

Ughhh gotta wait so bloody long it's unfair!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->