Who wants to get a BFP on Christmas Day with me?

xarlenex: Well I had sex both days before bleeding but I've never experienced anything like this before. I was thinking there might be a connection between sex and the bleeding but I don't know why it's happening.

CD15 and no sign of ovulation on my temperature. I have some ewcm so I don't think ovulation should be that far away. But at the same time, bleeding and ovulation don't make sense. Now that my temperature hasn't gone up I can rule out ovulation bleeding. I used to have af for like 10 days before so maybe it's just some leftovers that came out? And according to my cycles before IUD I should be ovulating on CD20. Frustrating not knowing how by body works after IUD removal.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you all!

I found since my mirena removal that I have bled after sex each time while my cervix has sat lower. During my fertile few days there while it was higher I had no bleeding. Hopefully your Temps confirm ovulation soon xx

Bumpbug hope your doing well x

How's everyone doing today?
It's a new day, new dpo!
I ovulated on the 6th.
Do am I 2dpo or 3dpo?
P.S it's the 9th here today.

Only 4 more days till I start testing.
My son showed up at 6dpo!
So fingers crossed we get a sticky.

What about everyone else?
How are you all?
Where are y'all up top?

How exciting being DPO! Can't wait until the bfp countdown :)

CD 16. I still have pink discharge... And no EWCM today so I don't think I'll be ovulating any time soon. Temperature low, which confirms no ovulation yet. So frustrating waiting for a late ovulation! If it comes at all? I used to have an increased sex drive around but no such thing at the moment. Have of course BDd anyway just to make sure I stand a chance if I suddenly ovulate. If my ovulation comes really late it will probably be too early to test on Christmas :/

I hope that the pink discharge stops soon and hopefully you'll ovulate soon :)

Hey, hope I'm not too late!

AF is due between 20-22nd of Dec, so I can try hard to hold out testing until Christmas, if any one is testing between 22nd-25th let me know, I'd love some buddies.

Babydust!

So I noticed I was having more ewcm and cervix was high and open again, took another Opk and it's positive now so I couldn't have ovulated a few days ago afterall! Really disappointing as I took this after :sex: where.. How shall I say.. Certain things weren't were they needed to be :blush: sorry tmi! And we haven't had any the 2 days previous because hubby was on a course.

Iwantbabydust: I've no idea when my AF is due as it my first proper cycle of birth control but I'd hope to be testing around the same time. Good luck!

Sorry for the bad timing arlene... I always keep my dh in the right place until I'm sure I ovulated ;)

Bleeding is gone and I have EWCM! So happy!! :D Hopefully the bleeding didn't affect my uterus lining too much so it will be possible for the egg to hatch. I should be ovulating in a few days now. My temperature will show when it happened :) At first I was really mad about my cycle being longer than last month, but now I'm just happy there's any sign of ovulation! :) CD17 today btw. My cycle used to be 32 days with a lp on 12 days before I got my iud, so I guess it might be the same this time around which makes af due December 26th I think. But I always start spotting a day or two before. Really hope I ovulate now!

xarlenex, this will be my third AF after sopping birth control, cycles are a little longer than what they used to be. What bc was you using, I was on depo, horrible stuff!

I've not heard a good thing about depo! I had the mirena coil and loved it.

Me too, it wasnt very pleasant. Lucky enough my cycles returned quicker than expected :)

How are all you ladies doing? So I got positive opk from Saturday evening until yesterdayafternoon so I'm going to assume ovulation was yesterday which puts me at 1dpo, CD 19. I've never had O this late I'm cycle so I hope it's just from coming off by and it'll be a bit earlier next month if we aren't lucky. In between work, exams parties and a family christening we only managed to BD twice in the few days around Ovulat ion. Time will tell I guess!

I'm on CD19 too, but I think I ovulated today. Not quite sure but I had some spotting and ovulation cramps. It will probably show on my temperature tomorrow if it was ovulation. I would be surprised if it turns out it wasn't. But on the other hand I've been wrong before about my body...

Hopefully you confirm ovulation LO4, then we just have to get ourselves through the tww :thumbup:

So sorry star7!

I slept really bad but my temperature was the highest of this cycle so I can pretty much assume it was yesterday. Still have a lot of cm but although it's stretchy its pretty thick and white so I really think, and hope, I ovulated yesterday. We only bdb on sunday because dh is on a business trip at the moment. Hoping it was enough! Guess I'll start the TWW then! But I'll keep taking my temperature to make sure of the ovulation.

Fx for you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->