Who wants to get a BFP on Christmas Day with me?

Hi! Second cycle off bc after being on for six years, first cycle it was pretty normal, 30 days but I wasn’t irregular before the pill. I’m on cd8 and it’s saying my af is due on 12/28 and three more days till fertile window starts so hoping either for a Christmas Day BFP or NYears BFP. Not using opk this time, if it doesn’t happen well use them next cycle! Fingers crossed! 🤞🏻

Welcome!

Oooh I am hopeful for you too!
Hopefully you stay on this thread and keep us updated

CD 13. Should be ovulating any day now, if I didn't already? Very little ewcm this month but very high sex drive the last days ;) We have been bding almost every day now so I really hope this will be our month! I made a christmas ornament with a + on it and was thinking about giving it to dh on Christmas if I get a bfp, and maybe write the due date on the back side of it. Waaay ahead of time here ;)
FX for us all! :)

AF is due on the 13th for me but I still wanted to follow!! If I am pregnant it will be a Christmas surprise for our family =)

LO4- we're on the same CD. I'm pretty certain I'm going to ovulate in the next day if I don't today.

Good luck ladies!

:dust: to all for some Christmas bfps!

Not sure when I'll ovulate. Might try some opks next week. Dh and I are determined to do the bd at least every other day for the whole month. Really want to suprise him christmas morning!

I hope that you ovulate soon. Surprising your DH on Christmas morning sounds wonderful! :)

CD13 and today I started bleeding?! First pink and watery, but later darker and more like ewcm. I'm thinking it might be ovulation bleeding? Never experienced this before... My cervix is high, soft and open wich indicates ovulation. I'm taking my temperature so in a few days I'll know if it was/is ovulation.

Sorry about the bleeding :( I hope it stops soon.

Have you ever had an ovulation bleed before? How confusing for you, hopefully your Temps can confirm that's what it's been.

Based purely on cm and cervix position etc. I think I've ovulated between yesterday and this evening. Going to get one more :sex: in tonight! How's everyone feeling about this cycle? I'm feeling really positive but I know the reality is we more than likely won't conceive our first month x

Hubby and I have decided to try for baby#2 , I’m hoping to get my :bfp: but can’t see it happening my fertile days are between Christmas Day right through to New Year’s Eve s so you know what I’ll be doing lol. Good luck all xx

I’m also due af 13th hopefully we will get our positive for new year. Good luck xx

No, never experienced anything like this before... I stoped bleeding after a few hours and today it came out a small amount of dark blood. But now nothing. I slept bad last night so I don't trust my temperature from this morning. It's really frustrating not knowing what's going on! CD14 today, the same day I ovulated last cycle. Don't think it's happening now...

Tohardtotry- good luck! What a busy time your fertile days are over, you'll be in the tww before you know it.

Lo4- did you have other signs of ovulation? Hopefully it's just been a really strong ovulation. I'm used to mid cycle bleeding, more so after sex though, is this something you experience maybe?

I'm either 1 or 2 dpo, I think for testing purposes I'll say 1dpo. Looking forward to over analyzing every twinge over the next two weeks :wacko::dohh:

Baby dust to absolutley everyone ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->