Who Wants Twins??!! Please no read and run lol

happilytrying

Reaction score
Hi Ladies. I would like to start a fun thread to find out who would like to have twins. What kind? If your doing anything special to try to conceive them, like herbs or ole wives tales? Just bored :headspin:and would like to see who wants to join me and talk.

I would love to have twins :) as i am a twin and think its the best, if i had twins i would want either fraternal with 1 boy 1 girl, or identical 2 girls :) 2 girls would be my first choice :) Im not doing anything to get it i just think it would be cool..

are you doing something for it happily?

I would like twins - I am also a twin myself and think it is special. I also want twins because my DH wants only 2 children and I want 3 - having twins this time would solve that problem and he couldn't complain.

I don't think I'd mind what I had though we already have a DD so having at least one boy in the set of twins would be nice, but 2 more girls would also be fun.

The only thing I am doing is thinking of starting Clomid in a couple months time but that is because the doctor suggested it, not cause I want twins.

I would love to have twins :) as i am a twin and think its the best, if i had twins i would want either fraternal with 1 boy 1 girl, or identical 2 girls :) 2 girls would be my first choice :) Im not doing anything to get it i just think it would be cool..

I heard that taking yucca stalk, an herb, can up your chances. Especially eating certain yams. I am thinking of trying yucca stalk.

I would like twins - I am also a twin myself and think it is special. I also want twins because my DH wants only 2 children and I want 3 - having twins this time would solve that problem and he couldn't complain.

I don't think I'd mind what I had though we already have a DD so having at least one boy in the set of twins would be nice, but 2 more girls would also be fun.

The only thing I am doing is thinking of starting Clomid in a couple months time but that is because the doctor suggested it, not cause I want twins.

Oh okay. Thats a cute idea to solve you wanting 3 and him wanting 2.

I want twins! My dad is a twin, and I think it would be really cool. A lot of work, but super fun :)

I wasn't aware of being able to do anything to encourage twins, but I might try and find some yucca!

can you get it (yucca) from health food stores?

just curious dont think ill try it

Nope..i have 23 year old identical twin boys and i do not wish twins lol!!! Its hard work! I got a sandra reading and she has predicted twins but this time non- identical ones..a boy and girl. Tbh, i would of course accept it ...but it wouldnt be my ideal as i have 3 older children and two little ones currently under 5. The thought fills me with dread. I hope on that aspect she is wrong! But good luck with ttc them. I can understand the appeal..but believe me, the reality is quite different!

i am thinking about it. my health store sells it just dont know if i want it as a supplement or to eat the actual yam

I heard that taking yucca stalk, an herb, can up your chances. Especially eating certain yams. I am thinking of trying yucca stalk.

I love yams and yucca. I especially like to cut them thin on a mandolin and fry them like terra chips. Throw in a regular potato and you have the yummiest chips ever. :happydance:

It isn't that I want twins. More like I have always had a feeling that I would have twins. DH has always had the same feeling most of his life. For some reason everyone always seems to think I am destined for multiples. At times it is disturbing. Really I will be happy for what I am blessed with. I would love 2 girls I don't care if I get time one at a time or as a set.

It isn't that I want twins. More like I have always had a feeling that I would have twins. DH has always had the same feeling most of his life. For some reason everyone always seems to think I am destined for multiples. At times it is disturbing. Really I will be happy for what I am blessed with. I would love 2 girls I don't care if I get time one at a time or as a set.

sweet

I would love to have twins. I think there is something really special about their conection. x

Twins run in my family, and as they skip a generation I'm up next. I may not wish for twins when me OH TTC, but it might just happen.

oh dear...:wacko:

from what i have read about the yucca thingy its only really found in a certain place in africa or somewhere and the reason it can help with twins is it has some sort of growth hormone, but that hormone isnt in any of the supplements etc so you would have to go and actually eat the thing. Also it can take a long time, even years to build up in your system and start hyperovulating!

hehe i have always wanted twins bad! just found out my cousin is expecting fraternal twins and i'm only expecting one :( kinda gutting but still love my one little beanie :p

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"