Who Wants Twins??!! Please no read and run lol

Wow, I've read on alot of posts ladies where unexpectedly having TWINS... woohoooo..
Something must be in the water! Where can I get some of that! I want to be pregnant now! :haha:

haha give me some of that water too :) shouldnt take too long to get to me haha

i soo wanna be pg now too

Oh gosh twins lol, I suppose I want two more babies so having them both at once is a plus! But the extra work lol. I would wonder how I would cope. Suppose you just do though eh.
I would be happy with twins, but none of us have them in our family. Would be a lovely and shocking surprise ROFL

I'd love to have twins! I am the generation for twins on not one but BOTH sides of my family. The odds of having twins is very big for me. Whoo!

oh laelani that sounds awesome haha very high chance for you

Apparently having twins on your Dad's side does not count at all - it all has to be maternal and they also have to be fraternal twins (as in the woman ovulated two eggs) and not identicals (identicals is just a chance and can happen to anyone, but the chance is only 0,4%) The twins also have to have been conceived naturally (not IVF) although if your relative had twins on Clomid you are probably still at a slightly increased risk for twins (not as high as if the twins had been conceived without Clomid)

Since posting originally on this thread I have found out I am pregnant. My hcg levels at 16dpo were very high and so I will have a scan on 14 July - will let you know, but will feel blessed with one, two or three (or more)

The first time I fell pregnant I was very scared it would be twins as I didn't think I'd cope - this time round, I'd be happy either way.

i would love to have twins!! its sooo special. there would be no chance for me to have them though as no one in my family of my OH`s familt have twins. never mind :)

I'd love to have twins (1 boy, 1 girl) and break the only-child cycle thats been in my family on both sides for generations. However, I know I couldn't just be pregnant once, so I know I'd go onto have more, which financially, would be baaaaad!

Apparently having twins on your Dad's side does not count at all - it all has to be maternal and they also have to be fraternal twins (as in the woman ovulated two eggs) and not identicals (identicals is just a chance and can happen to anyone, but the chance is only 0,4%) The twins also have to have been conceived naturally (not IVF) although if your relative had twins on Clomid you are probably still at a slightly increased risk for twins (not as high as if the twins had been conceived without Clomid)

Since posting originally on this thread I have found out I am pregnant. My hcg levels at 16dpo were very high and so I will have a scan on 14 July - will let you know, but will feel blessed with one, two or three (or more)

The first time I fell pregnant I was very scared it would be twins as I didn't think I'd cope - this time round, I'd be happy either way.

Congrats! Do let us know once you find out :haha:

Lol this is a cute group!

I must say twin pregnancies arent fun but I wouldn't change my darlings for the world. Its amazing having two gorgeous babies to love at the same time, and when they both smile at you its bliss lol :)

good luck to everyone who's trying :) xxx

I would quite like twins since i would like 3 kids and this is going to be the last pregnancy for me. There is no history of twins in the family at all, on either side.

Lol this is a cute group!

I must say twin pregnancies arent fun but I wouldn't change my darlings for the world. Its amazing having two gorgeous babies to love at the same time, and when they both smile at you its bliss lol :)

good luck to everyone who's trying :) xxx

aww that is so sweet

Cooool thread, Happily :thumbup:

I would LOVE to have twins, simply because I totally love the idea! I know they're hard work, but golly....I wouldn't mind it a bit! My second (not so noble) reason is that I never want to have to go down this ttc road again :dohh:. After 20 cycles ttc, having twins would just be the final full stop for me :haha:. Any other pregnancy would have to be....er....unplanned :winkwink:

My Mom's brother has twins, but not holding my breath I'll be so lucky....naturally. Considering IUI if this cycle doesn't work out....so....who knows :winkwink:

Well I think it would be awesome but would make me a little nervous to have twins. My grandmother had twins, and both of my aunts had twins. My mom probably would have too but she stopped at two kids. Also my cousin has twins. All are boys and identical. I'd say twins run in my family. I have some wild yam supplements and soy isoflavones to start next month if I don't get my BFP this month.....FX'd...:)

yep im gonna try the soy (if i can find it) this next cycle too :) goodluck

I want twins! :hi:

Actually, I just had an IUI this morning and I had 3 mature eggs! I was given a trigger shot yesterday morning so should ovulate tonight. So, not only to I have a chance at twins...but TRIPLETS!! :shock: :argh: :happydance:

thats awesome chris!! my fingers are crossed for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"