Who Wants Twins??!! Please no read and run lol

Triplets wow, if they say that twins are more then double the work then what on earth would triplets be?? :winkwink:

I really like the idea of twins, my father is one and my grandfather on my mothers side is also. To be honest though I don't think I will be blessed with twins as my cousin recently gave birth to them almost a year ago!

I agree with the other posts that twins would mean not having to go through the stress of trying to conceive again lol

As long as I get at least one happy, healthy baby I'l be happy!

x

yes i would like one too...i just wish AF would show up!!

So I have been taking my soy this week. I am on day #4 of 5 days. I also have been taking a wild yam capsule each day this week. But only for this week. We shall see what happens. I have a good feeling about myself but my DH has sluggish swimmers. I have been contemplating getting some softcups to use with my preseed. Dang...even if I get a couple of eggs released I don't know if I will get a strong enough sperm to get to it. Praying...praying....praying!!!!! I need me some olympic swimmers!!!! :rofl:

I would love to have twins :)

And as they run in my family (my great gran ; my gran & my mum are all twins...and I was meant to be a twin but unfortunately she miscarried!)

So finger's crossed I'l get some :) xx

I would love to have twins :) i wouldnt mind the sex or anything lol, I have identical twin brothers and twins run in my mums side of the family so im hopeful although a singlton pregnancy would make me soooooooooooooooo happy lol xxxxxxxx

What a cool little group!

To all you ladies who want twins but have no history of them in your families in can still happen! I have no family history of twins, so you could have knocked me over with a feather when I went for my first scan and they told me there were two babies!

Good luck to you all as twins are amazing x

definitely want twins...boosting my infertility as much as possible...eating sweet potatoes as much as i can, got my maca on, gonna do cd1-5 soy, cd5-9 clomid and then back on the maca to see if i can make a BFP stick....and hopefully that BFP is twins. If not, I'd still be exstatic.

How cute! I have no twins anywhere on my familys side, or my hubbys familys side and have somehow fallen pregnant with twins! I nearly had a major heart attack when the sonographer told me there were 2 in there! Seriously, I struggled to breathe for a good 15 minutes!

So it really could happen to anyone! I'm sure there is something in the water right now! Lol xx

definitely want twins...boosting my infertility as much as possible...eating sweet potatoes as much as i can, got my maca on, gonna do cd1-5 soy, cd5-9 clomid and then back on the maca to see if i can make a BFP stick....and hopefully that BFP is twins. If not, I'd still be exstatic.

Sweet potatos and Yams are different things its the huge nobbly yams that are meant to help.
Wow your mixing soy and chlomid what does your doctor say?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->