Who Wants Twins??!! Please no read and run lol

:rofl: thats awesome cc :) I wish it ran in our family but it doesnt my sister and i were a fluke...

we have twins inour family more than anyone thought so there is a chance. I think the idea is nice but not sure I can handle the work or the concept of not getting back to work, there is no way we can afford day care for twins

yeah prob cant afford it either....i dont mind staying home though :D

we have twins inour family more than anyone thought so there is a chance. I think the idea is nice but not sure I can handle the work or the concept of not getting back to work, there is no way we can afford day care for twins

this is true but we decided i would stay home till the kids are a tleast 4.

we cant afford for me to stay at home...but i will only have to work about 3 days a week and mum i think has already said she will baby sit on the days when she is at home...I only work from 6am till about midday so it would be bearable for me :)

I want twins so bad... Its on my side too... My psychic friend said that I was going to have fraternal twins.. Boy and Girl end of July and :bfp: In August... Yay...

Question... Do you name them both names that rhyme, some do... I know I will.. :haha:

I think its mean to give them rhyming names...purely for the fact they will get picked on going through school (well they would in Aus anyways)

I would be looking for 2 completely different names :)

I think its mean to give them rhyming names...purely for the fact they will get picked on going through school (well they would in Aus anyways)

That is funny, my dad is a twin and his name is Ronald and his brother is Robin, and growing up they were called Robbie and Ronnie and as far as I know never suffered any teasing from it.

But it probably helped that they were always a foot taller than their peers as well :)

That is funny, my dad is a twin and his name is Ronald and his brother is Robin, and growing up they were called Robbie and Ronnie and as far as I know never suffered any teasing from it.

But it probably helped that they were always a foot taller than their peers as well :)

lol

lol probably haha i just know girls can be really bitchy towards each other and I wouldnt want to set my girls up to be bullied, boys i think are different

haha me too :) my sis and i were double trouble haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->