Who went to the sales?

I wanted to but we were at OH's mums family from 11 till 1 then his dads family from 3.30 - 6 so couldn't go anywhere :( So we're off to the metro today. I'm not too bothered as there is nothing that we really want or need its just for a look about, want some shoes for Thomas and thats about it LOL! xx

I'm going to New Look today. I want a few new tops, as none of mine really fit at the minute. :blush:

I went to Next about 10am, It was manic but I still managed to spend rather a lot on the kids, I did have a £20 gift card though. I then spent a bit in Matalan and a bit more on Very.

For some reason I bought mostly 3-6 months for Emma so she has a whole wardrobe of that size and nothing for 6-9 months. Oh well plenty of time to buy for then!

i went to the trafford centre today and OMG it was packed out, i went so the kids could pend their xmas money, and i nipped in next and got archie 4 outfits 2 coats and a pair of shoes for less than £50, one of my lads got a lovely pair of adidas trainers reduced from £30 to £10 too

I havent been yet. I never normally go untill the 28th as still seeing family etc..

The children are off to my parents tomorrow so I am off on the ferry to town. I dont need anything though or have anything in mind. Will just see what I come across x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->