Who will be in the delivery room.............

My mom and maybe my sister. For now I don't want DH there and I don't think he can handle it anyway. Once we watched a delivery on TV and he was totally grossed out. lol

Just my OH i dont think i'd ever want anyone else there.

With Byron I had my DH and my Mum was there for a lot of the labour but went home before the birth. I only wanted DH there so I was kind of glad about it though in the event I wasn't massively bothered, I had other things on my mind!

Defo DH and maybe my mum, I think I'd rather have the least posible people staring at my vagina!!! I'll think about the doctor seing me... haha. xx

I had my mum and DH in with me when I had Ed. Think it will just be DH next time but I did ask my sister at one point so we'll have to wait and see as I don't know if I could do it with just DH, he wasn't very good seeing me in pain last time

first time i had mum and oh (only mum was there as she was delivered as i was rushed into theatre for forceps delivery) and oh was there for my section with the twins. will prob just be oh next time

Just me and my boy all going to plan.

Mum and Dad will be at the hospital and I imagine I will have my Mum in and out to give boyo a break but for the actual birth, it will be just us two :cloud9:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->