who will be in the ultrasound room?

My first ultrasound is Monday. Since I'm early (I'll only be 5 weeks), only my boyfriend is going to be in the room.

But for the gender reveal ultrasound, I plan on having my mom there as well. Possibly my boyfriend's mom.

I may be one of the weird ones but I had my DH, mom and dad at the 20w ultrasound. Its their first grandbaby and out of all of us it was my dad who cried. My DH didn't mind as they get along really well and I felt really comfortable with them there :)

My local hospital (UK) your only allowed one adult with you, not even children are allowed in the room! States on the letter in big bold letters so you don't miss it! lol I would have my mum if allowed an extra but would never choose mum over DH unless DH couldn't be there x

No one except DH and my 2 closest friends know I'm expecting so it will only be DH at my first u/s next week.

Even if my parents did know, my mother would be the last person I would want anywhere near me during scans or labor for that matter. She isn't exactly what one would call maternal with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->