Whoever wrote this must be sick in the head..(**disturbing scenes**)

It worrys me that some sick f*cker will watch the film and think..OoOo What a good idea..seeing as it is 100% medically accurate..

I don't dare watch the film but my OH and his friend are in the middle of downloading it on his friends laptop.They like sick things obviously but i doubt there'll watch it all to be honest i reckon there'll be put off and they've been told to keep it the hell away from me.

I personally don't see the fuss. Yes it's a horrific plot, but at the end of the day it's made up. Plus there is obviously demand for it, not all films make it to the cinemas!

I personally don't see the fuss. Yes it's a horrific plot, but at the end of the day it's made up. Plus there is obviously demand for it, not all films make it to the cinemas!

Made-up in the film yes..but scientifically can be done in real life!

Oh & vix Hun, a doctor watched it and said the medical side of it is rubbish & would never be possible with the 'patients' alive. The sequel's tagline is '100% medically inaccurate'

Eta: oops didn't refresh before posting again!

It worrys me that some sick f*cker will watch the film and think..OoOo What a good idea..seeing as it is 100% medically accurate..

I don't dare watch the film but my OH and his friend are in the middle of downloading it on his friends laptop.They like sick things obviously but i doubt there'll watch it all to be honest i reckon there'll be put off and they've been told to keep it the hell away from me.

I suppose that's getting into the whole "life imitating art" thing. Which I don't really buy into. If someone is gonna go and torture someone, they're gonna do it, whether they saw it in a film or not. that's my opinion neway. *runs off to make "life imitating art" thread*

Oh & vix Hun, a doctor watched it and said the medical side of it is rubbish & would never be possible with the 'patients' alive. The sequel's tagline is '100% medically inaccurate'

Eta: oops didn't refresh before posting again!

Well different sites are contradicting themselves as some say 100% accurate well quite a few i've looked at!

I don't know whether It'd be possible or not... surely if it was it'd only be for a few hours? And how would the person on the receiving end not gag or be sick? I just don't see how it's possible. But then again, I'm not a surgeon

Yes but if you actually THINK about it, you need water to survive. How are the second, third or more people going to get that from poo? And if you had someone crap in your mouth surely your gag reflex would act straight away, forcing you to vomit right back up the first persons bum (sorry for any discusting images :rofl:)

It's totally illogical.

Yes but if you actually THINK about it, you need water to survive. How are the second, third or more people going to get that from poo? And if you had someone crap in your mouth surely your gag reflex would act straight away, forcing you to vomit right back up the first persons bum (sorry for any discusting images :rofl:)

It's totally illogical.

thats exactly wat i thought!

Well all I have to say is, if some mad fecking scientist finds me and wants to make me into a centipede.................... I'm in front bitches !!!!! lmao

The concept of the film arose from a joke Tom Six made with friends about punishing child molesters by stitching their "mouth to the ass of a fat truck driver.

Qoute from a imdb.com so i don't think the people that made the film were "sick in the head" :lol:

I daren't even click on the vids, i honestly don't want to have nightmares. :blush:

My dreams are bad enough at times without that.

V xxxx

It's totally illogical.

I'm not saying they'd last long..They'd suffocate if someone shat in their mouth and they gagged...But it'd be possible for a while id guess!

its just a film :shrug:

Thats what i think! Its a made up film! Its funny more then anything , its never going to happen .. serioulsy! Its as the imbd website says it was a joke , and it looks like one!

Saw is serioulsy fucked , as they have to make up the contraptions the way they work.. now THAT is realistic , THAT happens in this world/

A human cenitpide? With a gob up someone ass? Serioulsy guys ...

Its made up, it wont happen , and its the funniest dumbest piece of shit ive ever seen :rofl:

Thats what i think! Its a made up film! Its funny more then anything , its never going to happen .. serioulsy! Its as the imbd website says it was a joke , and it looks like one!

Saw is serioulsy fucked , as they have to make up the contraptions the way they work.. now THAT is realistic , THAT happens in this world/

Its made up, it wont happen , and its the funniest dumbest piece of shit ive ever seen :rofl:

You must have a stomach of iron !!!!!! I didn't even watch it all and I have been feeling sick all day :(. For me it is just the thought of it not that it could ever happen, but i must say i did look into it and it does say that it is medically correct :wacko: I don't watch anything like that and never could. I
take my hat of to you and your iron stomach Kay !!!!!! Lmao x x

Totally agree lol, ITS NOT REAL!!

seriously??????????? this is pathetic & quite obviously not even remotely realistic!!

I read the comments first and was a bit worried about watching the clip but honestly dont see what all the hype was about... its laughable :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->