Whoops?!

S

Serene123

My mum bought Caitlyn some "moon biscuits" Organix snack thingies and we didn't even look at the age, and I've just noticed it's 12m+ :shock:

She has been eating them.. I feel bad now!

I'm sure she'll be fine - not sure about biscuits but a lot of the 12+ month stuff has added salt, sugar and things they shouldn't have too much of in it so you might want to have a look at the ingredients x

I am sure she is fine :) the baby cheerios I have been iving Alexa since she was 6m are 12m+ but she is fine! :hug:

I did the same thing today. I got caitlyn some organix carrot and corriander sticks as a snack and they're 12 months + too... she likes em tho!

Dec started eating all the 12+ months from about 6 months. She should be fine hun xx

Alot of stuff like that is 12mo+...usually because it doesn't dissolve very quickly, they have to work more at it to chew it up and eat it so sometimes it can be a choking hazard for younger babies, if she is fine eating it I wouldn't be worried

I did the same thing today. I got caitlyn some organix carrot and corriander sticks as a snack and they're 12 months + too... she likes em tho!

Oh Seths been eating those for a month or so now, Didnt even bother checking. Oops.

xxx

Oh Seths been eating those for a month or so now, Didnt even bother checking. Oops.

xxx

The plain carrot ones are from 7 mths +, don't know what the difference is between them.

She will be ok hun!
Ella eats a few things ment for 12month + But what with there toofers they can chew anything , i think its just for chocking precautions with the age limits?
Dont qoute me on that though!

xxx

The plain carrot ones are from 7 mths +, don't know what the difference is between them.

The 12+ month ones have added salt ...I looked to see what the difference was the other day because I nearly bought some for Sam. I'm sure they're fine though x

I thought it might be to do with sugar and salt content? I dunno!

Sams mum is right then :lol: I havent looked at the packet mine was just a guess!
Have you tried these?

https://www.organix.com/UserData/root/Images/Stage2FingerfoodsOrganicRus.jpg.thumb?w=260

very soft and come in a grape flavour. I actaully like them too!

Yeah she loves them, I'm trying to find something else to give her though. All the food she eats is getting so "same-y" lol

The 12+ month ones have added salt ...I looked to see what the difference was the other day because I nearly bought some for Sam. I'm sure they're fine though x

Ah - thanks, that makes sense, bought a jar of 10mth + food the other week in error, wondered what the difference was & found that it has added salt & pepper in it too:) Will have to get some recipes & start cooking Jacks meals again, as I am not paying £1 a jar for food :dohh:

I would stop feeding them to her, they have age recommendations for a reason, and she can obviosuly live without them. But thats just my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->