Whopping cough immunisation

I won't be getting it. I choose to be careful about what I put into my body during pregnancy. I wont put chemicals that I deem a risk into my body, its not the small amount of disease that is the issue but the adjuvants and ingredients that are injected alongside them. Most doctors dont even know what exactly is in them and training rarely goes past learning how to administer them and the benefits, rarely are risks discussed at all.

When you've had the vaccine and it has not failed it is personal protection only and you can still carry the disease and pass it on to your newborn or anyone else's newborn and even be asymptomatic so not even know you are a risk. You'll find most outbreaks occur in highly vaccinated populations where the majority of cases are in persons who are up to date with their schedule.

Whooping cough should be considered as a diagnosis even if immunized https://www.bmj.com/content/333/7560/174

Vaccine may cause people to become reservoirs for infection "
In a study in France, up to 80% of infections in unvaccinated children were acquired from siblings and parents, suggesting that adults and even young siblings play a fundamental role in the transmission of pertussis" https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/6/5/00-0512_article

You also have the issue of related diseases such as B. parapertussis which is closely related and also causes similar symptoms but is not affected by any immunization and there is some research on rodents which suggests an increase in colonisation of this subsequent to the vaccine https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20200027 although more research should be done.

Also be aware that the "whooping cough" vaccine is actually the Tdap which is tetanus, polio diphtheria and pertussis, there is no single vaccine. At the end of the day I advocate free choice for informed parents and really hate this culture of aggression and bullying that has crept in to the vaccine debate, good science is always open to questions and body autonomy is a human right. I know the diseases, risks, treatments both mainstream and alternative and the ingredients in the vaccine, I know the risks and I know as well as have seen vaccine injury first-hand. I have friends on both sides of the fence.

I will also say I don't owe anyone an explanation, I have researched and discussed this at length with a large number of people and I am comfortable with my decision. The best immunization you can give your child is breastmilk in my opinion and he benefits last a lot longer, throughout adult life but this is a discussion for a different thread.

I got it at 28 weeks. I was nervous but ultimately decide to get it after researching.

100% ill be getting it anything i can do to give him any extra protection. i also had the flu vaccination. There have been a few cases here. My sister had whooping cough when she was a baby it was hideous! All the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->