Who's Christmas Cookery Special are you most looking forward to? POLL ADDED!

NuKe

mummy to 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
Mine's gotta be Jamie, I have loads of his books and have yet to be disappointed by one of his recipes! And there's no faffing about with presentation :haha:

All of them............................I love food and cookery stuff!.

me too!! did u see the hairy bikers one the other day?

My favorites got to be Gordon, don't really watch Nigella or Hugh and OH can't stand Jamie, not sure why though, personally I don't mind him. :)

gordon's doing a live cookalong on xmas morning!

I did see it advertised and probably would have watched it if I was actually doing the cooking, were going to families though. :)

id probably watch it too if i had a tv in the kitchen!!

It's gotta be Nigella for me - she does lots of naughty but extremely nice stuff, especially puddings yum yum!!!!!!!

i like them all but my faves are jamie, nigella and delia xxx

i loveeee gordon ramsay!
the hairy bikers are amazing too.

Love love love Nigella at christmas always watch it with fish and chips for tea lol!

I dislike Gordan Ramsay, to me he isn't very likeable. Nigella or Jamie for me, they make me feel so festive as i have watched them most christmases they have been on and they are both lovely people. I've never seen the Hairy Bikers at christmas, didn't realise they were on! i think they are both funny though x

yeah the hairy bikers are on the Good Food channel at 7 doing christmassy stuff some nights! i love jamie too, hes so funny!

i think he's like marmite. i happen to love him! plus his daughter's called poppy, so can't really slag someone off who has such good taste in baby names :haha:

I really like Gordon :blush: I kinda like how it says it how it is. I think alot of people see him as quite rude though. :)

Yes defiently like marmite :thumbup: I love Gordon and happen to also love Marmite. :)

I don't have the good food channel :sad1: if i did i'd be sat in front of it 24/7 I LOOOVE watching cooking programmes, they make me want food :lol: Saturday mornins are my fav when Saturday Kitchen's on and then Nigel Slater or Rachel Allen lol! i would actually get up before 10 just to watch them before i had Elia :D x

im watching nigella right now... mmmmmmmmmm "christmas puddingy bonbons"!

I like Jamie :)
im not a great cook but am really trying 2 learn...wanna try teach myself how to bake too :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->