Who's getting crafty or creative for their LO?

I prefer cross-stitching, tbh. My mom taught me when I was little, and I never learned knitting, or crochet.

I haven't started yet, but I have a set of patterns with each letter of the alphabet done up all fancy. So I'm gonna do LO's initials (once I know gender), then put them in a frame I found with three separate windows. If there's enough space, in small letters, I'll put full name and birth date below one of the initials

I'm horrible with crafts, because I tend to start something and not finish it. However, I managed to recently finish two pairs of shoes:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/goomiez/Photos/Maternity/shoes_zps9a149a0c.jpg

I cant sew or knit like u clever ladies can. Looks brilliant!
But....i am writing a couple of books for my baby. The books are about our pet dog, with pictures of her and our house/garden etc...
Xxx

I wanted some wooden names done but when I asked they were around five pounds (10 dollars) a letter. I have two girls and a third on the way, so didn't fancy paying a fortune! I found someone who did me all three for next to nothing, in plain wood and I'm decorating them now. Ill put up a pic when they are done xxx

Does any one have a knitting pattern for a baby hat using straight needles? I'm having a hard time finding any!

Sass,

Have a look on ravelry - I got one from there as I'm rubbish with DPN's!

I was so crafty when I had Coralie, made her some fabric birds for the tree in her nursery (which I also made!), a nappy stacker, bunting, knitted blankets, bootees and hats. This one i've made nothing for :blush: but I think after my scan on Saturday and I know there's a baby in there I shall start :haha: Probably get going with a pair of baby bootees (if I can find the pattern I used for Coralie) and then a hat, so I have something for hospital. Then maybe a blanket next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->