Whos gonna admit it

Yeah go on......... I bet you shock yourself LMAOOOO..........

Arcanegirl............you still going?! :lol:

We have brought so far:

5 shoulder things for baby to be mucky on
9 baby grows
6 vests
12 bibs
packet nappies
1 pram blanket
Cot Duvet
Cot Bumper
Cot blanket
3 pairs socks
1 pair booties
A wooly babygrow
A fleecey jacket & matching bottoms
A little heffalump hat & mittens

All in neutral.................

So wanting to know the sex now................

Please forgive me for posting here I am just joining in, but I am enjoying myself :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG... can't believe AG and Lauz dropped me in it!!! https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/princess_h/Fave%20Smileys/blush.gif
I love my Silver Cross Pram!!!! Maddie will agree with me its so comfy!!
I'm gonna walk to Sainsburys with her tomorrow in it, cos at the moment i've only used it as a cot for her, although she seems to prefer the travel cot now shes a bit bigger!

(yes i have a travel cot too!) https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/princess_h/Fave%20Smileys/blush.gif

Have got 2 bin bags full of baby clothes from tiny baby upwards! And have got a crib bed (one that swings) reserved for me, a friend is using it at the moment. and also a changing mat winging its way to me..... and a baby bouncer is reserved for me, and a moses basket reserved, and a M&P pram travelly system reserved....

Am doing well with reserved stuff at the moment!! lol!!!

When the people they're reserved off of have finished with them the house is gonna be full!!! lol!!!

(and have already picked out the cot and wardrobe and stuff that i want!!) https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/princess_h/Fave%20Smileys/blush.gif

Considering the clairvoyant i saw on my birthday said it would be 2 years before i actually have kids i'm not doing bad!! lol!!!

xox

Righty here we go, most of it is grouped together cause im not gonna list every single little thing lol.

Cotbed and mattress
Trenton travel system with car seat, carrycot and all accessories
Moses basket and stand
Nursery set including uplighter, curtains and tiebacks, bumper, cot tidy, quilt/playmat, changing mat, fitted sheets, towels and matching toys
big box of bedding
Mei Tai
changing unit
M&P bath with intergrated support
tiny love mobile
steriliser
play nest and gym
walker
keyboard/gym thing
bouncer
leapfrog learn around playground
big basket full of various toys
huge load of girls clothes, some bits of boys clothes and a load of neutrals
various bathing/hygene items
various free samples

Some of these were given, some are borrowed and some ive bought over the past year.

If ive forgotten anything ill edit it in when i remember

Corrrrrrrrr Arcanegirl can we swap lists? :lol: Well you are well and truely sorted........now get to bed and do the business! :wink:

LOL @ Hayley, you were dropped in it good and proper......but atleast it shows you are organised! :wink:

I best get shopping :oops:

I have small bits but those come from freebies or what Ive got for my sister! Nothing big though!

Oh I do have a travel cot but that was bought last summer when my 2 friends came to stay with their bubbas so they didn't have to carry one on the train, hasn't been used since! :-s

My travel cot was brought when we moved into the house and Allison & Howard were coming for a sleepover with Faith & the kids so we got one so its here, and now maddie loves it! lol!

hee hee, i love the prams and your lists...i wish i could start buying some wee things but oh would go loopy with me...i might find a wee place to hide some baby grows though...lol :oops:

Graham just rolls his eyes at me!
Like when i found my pram on eBay (well actually AG found it for me!)
And he had to drive me to Birkenhead to pick it up, and we got lost, he just rolled his eyes!!
Bless him!

Think he's really getting into this "picking little things up" although he wants to go and get the cot and stuff to leave packaged away until we need it... i've told him he's gotta wait till the Jan sales! lol!!!

OH mentioned putting penneis aside rather than buying things! Starting to make sense :D

yeah, oh would rather put money aside, but we are so so so bad at saving...bxox

We're terrible at saving! lol!
Thats why we pick bits up when we can.
Although theres some things we have left for the parentals to buy!

xox

Arcanegirl said:
HayleyB said:

Like when i found my pram on eBay (well actually AG found it for me!)

Nuh-uuuhhh you found it yourself! :p

I thought you linked me to it? Sowwy! https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/princess_h/Fave%20Smileys/blush.gif

Putting money aside is a great idea if you can do it without touching it, as there is always new stuff coming out and you always want that, so it never stops if you buy, atleast it doesn't for me. :oops: :D

:shock: :?

Wow! I'm completely amazed!!!! :shock:

I don't have anything, daren't set foot in a baby shop in case it jinxes me (more than already).

thats another reason why i dont have anything...my mum is convinced its bad luck and has sworn me off buying things,realy hard with all the cute winter things coming out just now...

I agree, that is why I waited til our 12 week scan! My Mum was always worried as she lost a baby at birth, so that is where it came in for her and I followed!

lordy, my mum lost hers with 2 days to go, that why shes so against it too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->