Whos gonna admit it

Awwwwwwwwww that must have been so hard for them both!!!!

Mum has spoke of it and how she felt and what it done to her, but you just can't even begin to imagine, can you?

it truly breaks my heart to even think about it...things werent like what they are now for losing babies, they left her and my dad to it, no counselling nothing.
my cousin lost her 18month old this year, and i have no idea how she would even start to heal after that...sorry, dont mean to bring everyone down... :oops:

Yeah going back a few years ago the after care was appaulling, my Mum really suffered :cry:

My Dad lost his DD at 2 yrs old too (another marriage), then lost the baby!

I am so sorry to hear about your cousin, that is awful, so so sad............... :hugs: xx

thanks tam, we just have to be there for cuddles and listening, thats all any of us can do for each other...glad we all have somewhere to go now to talk to others...
bxox

Yeah it is brilliant eh!! Take care babe xx

Harsh reality of life - I haven't got a blind eye to how harsh it can be but would never wish it on anyone.

x

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Now for the happy bit again................................

What else have you brought?!??!?!

OR

Have you already got your nursery done/planned?

i have it all done in my head. lots of lovely soft cuddly things, my wonderful wooden rocking chair, white walls with lots of colours elsewhere...

Awwwwwwwwwww have you looked about for the reality?

I know what bits I want, but I need to look around for some

Tam said:
What else have you brought?!??!?!

OR

Have you already got your nursery done/planned?
Oh we do have this MASSIVE solid draw in the shed now (was too big when we did office out) Has a big pull out top draw then an empty bit at the bottom! Apparantly this would come in handy if we put it back in the office the baby could go in there for it's naps while we work & get to keep an eye on the baby too! Oh of course the TV would go on top!

wicked...
i love the things in ikea just now that are white with some bits that look like they have been coloured in...thats whats inspired me.
i love the white nursery furniture set from mothercare i think it is...
i may not have spent anything in actual money, but by god have i window shopped for stuff... hee hee
whats you plans...

I was kidding!

Well I wasn't kidding that OH suggested that & WAS serious! I instantly wondered what social services would think!!! :lol:

lol, thats my grannies favourite, you dont need travel cots, we put you in a drawer and you were fine....lol

Oh don't give him ideas it's OK :shock: :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If you put baby in the big drawer you can get a drawer for the bottom bit and put your feet up on the bottom one whilst watchng TV! :wink:

I LOVE the Noukies!! So depending on what sex the baby is will decide the theme and colour, but it will either be pink & white or Blue & yellow and white furniture....................I can't wait, I will post piccies when we eventually get it done, coz I am sad like that! :D

lol..i love pictures and decorating...think i have missed my true calling in life...

An I bet when bubs is born it will be a different color than those mentioned!!! :lol:

I'd love to have that joy of doing a nursery :( Mind OH says if its a 2 bedroom we have erm its his room sod the nursery! :shock: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->