Who's got the presents out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe I have a box from the jewellers too, I know whats in it though :lol: I told Tegan to tell OH which necklace I wanted (we were looking in the window at the display) and OH said to Tegan 'What does Mummy want' and Tegan pointed... OH picked Tegan up and they went in the jewellers and bought what I wanted, then they came out and Tegan had hold of the bag :cloud9: was soo cute.
I'm so excited:dance: :rofl:

its big! i recon it might be a watch! im welll exited!!! eeee im more exited about two massive boxes for charlie from OH's nanna! i have no idea whats in them n no one will tell me! poor little mans got a cheast infection too hope hes not moaning all day tomorrow! we gave him one early and he was like WOW WOW WOW a little digger cost about 4 quid he loved it n sat n played wth it for ages :rofl: wonder how long its gunna take me too get past the first pressie!! and holly how long did it take him too put up the trike?? we got charlie one for his bday n it took us agggggggges haaha!

https://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs185.snc3/19271_251684505790_742545790_4881165_1414165_n.jpg

OOh look its OH's and my presents :lol: She just put them out... The cats guarding them.. :rofl:

Zara it only took him about half an hour because i was watching Eastenders when he did it, he's a mechanic though he's good at building stuff with nuts and bolts

Lea is the black box at the front the jewellers one?

I cant show you mine, mine are all actually under the tree right at the back :dohh:

haha i wish i had someone too stop me squeezing! every time i go down stairs i look at a diffrent tag to see if its for me :rofl:

I put them at the back on purpose so i could open them in peace while Brookes playing with all of her stuff :rofl: :rofl:

Zara get off them NOW :muaha:

haha OH passed me all ours out of the cuppard on the landing and i shot them all under the tree in no order at all mine are probably all at the back too! My mum asked if the cuppard went in too next door too coz they didnt stop cumming for aggggeesss haha

haha when OH and my mam go out for a fag im like ooooooo have a quick look, when they come back in im gone :) mwhahha

ooooooooooooooo ur getting me all excitied :dance:

I cant imagine what you were like as a kid Zara :rofl:

I had all of mine in the cupboard under the stairs too and got them all out and just plonked them in the living room while OH was washing up, he came into the living room, said "fuck about, where are we supposed to sit" and went back in the kitchen :muaha:

Men ... just dont understand it do they!!

Zara that is sneaky! :lol: Hope you get something good :D Lol Holly, ours are at the opposite end of the room to Tegans, she'll be busy with hers :lol: We gave her one earlier, it was a little train and as soon as it hit the floor the paper was off! :lol:

oh i was awful as a kid but i think im worse now! my sisters just as bad mum and oh are taking bets which one of us is gunna wake charlie up first in the morning! OH's put a ban on waking him up coz hes poorly "he needs his sleep!" blah blah, but my sisters in his room coz mums in the spare room so she said shes gunna wake up early n sit n go "charrrliiieee, charrliiieeee" untill he wakes up :rofl:

These are Amelies from me and OH (santa) and a few friends :shock: She hasn't got anything off any of her uncles or grandparents yet as we're seeing them tomorrow. Dunno wtf I'm gonna put all these toys :rofl:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/blah11/Christmas%202009/P1030220.jpg

:rofl: Zara, poor Charlie... "Charlie santas been.. charlie... charlie... CHARLIE WAKE UP!" :rofl:

Blah, Looks great :D

Blah i love how yours is all in nice co ordinated paper, mine was just random, once id used the disney princess paper it was anything :rofl:

haha yeah i asked if it was time too get up yet about half an hour ago they laughed at me :rofl:

i bought 2 rolls of paper but didnt realise they were 10m rolls :shock: So I have a unopened roll for next year :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->