Who's hoping for snow this year?

It's great for the first few storms, then it seriously sucks :haha:

No thanks!!
I hate driving in it :(

Eve I remember some of your pictures from last year. Gorgeous!

You know in Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs, when they order ice cream snow for the little boys birthday? That's what it was like a few years ago, went to bed on 4 th of Feb with nothing, woke up on the 5th (Ds1 birthday) to deep snow every where. My SIL lived 2 doors away and her grown up son and his girlfriend were walking past the garden and started a sore ball fight with the boys and then my BIL and his kids turned up and joined in. It was awesome. I'm sure it was his 6 th birthday. It was the last really good snow we had.since then it's barely covered the ground. The year before that we had tons for weeks and everyone got fed up and it started looking gross

I would love it to snow at christmas time xxxx

I'm sure I'll have lots of snow pics this year too :haha:

It's great leading up to Christmas but once January comes, most people just want it gone!

Would love even just a bit of snow, would love to see it falling! i haven't seen snow in a few years now. My husband on the other hand hates it lol

I would love to see snow, i went to visit my parents last year in Norwich and by the time we went back home (i kept getting texts from mil in Liverpool saying they were snowed in and not to drive back) We get back to Liverpool day after boxing day and we saw nothing....my in laws must live in a snow globe!

When i was little i would sit in the dark by a window and watch the snow fall.

Noooo. I hope not lol. Lucky I don't think its ever snowed in December here in my life x

We would love snow not seen it in over 4 years since we moved back to cornwall

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->