Whos late or testing?

Jem123

On a break
Reaction score
Hey,
So Im 5 days late, have tested but BFN.
Gonna test again tomoro or the next day. Not decided yet.
How about yous lot?

1 day late, should have been today but not appeared yet :shrug:

im so hopeful for both of you.bring on your pretty bfp...

I am about three days late. Tested on Saturday, BFN. :( Going to test this coming weekend and then if I am still late next week I am going to the doctor.

Hi im 5 days late.. only been of bcp two months and first month my cycle was 28 days exactly.
So im just assuming that im in a 28day cycle however I am ensure.
Ive taken 4 hpts and all were negative and took one opk and it was negative.
I dont have any cramps or anything. I had creamy discharge up to today and now its gone.
What symptoms do you all have??

Hello :)
I'm four days late and got :bfn: confusing!! Excet there have been extremely (when I mean extreme I mean extreme) very faint lines so don't know :nope: x x

Hi All

I am 1 day late, tested last Saturday and got a :bfn: will test again this weekend if AF has not appeared. This is only our first month of TTC as came of BCP at end of April so not even sure when my cycle is due. I am working on how my cycle returned with trying for my first child!

Fingers crossed for everyone!

TT84

Well im not technically late (Days early for AF in fact)... But seeing sooo many ladies get a BFP when only 8DPO... Im 13DPO today... Temptation is killing me, so off to buy a Test, not sure whether to go for a First response or Clear Blue, what you reckon?? x

Clearblue Digital I wouldn't recommend as they are actually 50miu.
With my last pregnancy Tesco Value one's were the only ones that picked up HCG with me at 13dpo if that helps :) x x

Tescos own are very good and a lot less money then first response.

I wouldn't recommend clear blue digital, i recommend a cheapie! clear blue digital gave me a not pregnant and clear and simple HCG pregnancy test strips (3 for 99p) gave me faint positives! babee_bugs have you got a shop called B&M bargains near you? Thats where i got my tests from:D Gl to you all x

I am 3 days late tested yesterday with dipstick BFN (I bought them off someone on ebay so dont know how reliable they are) tested today with FR got a white line instead of a pink one.

yeh we've got a B&M store... anyways went to asda got a first response, didnt realise that there is actually 2 different First reponse and i got the 1 that says to test after your period is due or late. Anyways got a BFN :(.... Then royal mail pulled up and delivered me the first response 6 days early test arghhhhhhh.... So will do 1 of those in the morning, but feel gutted i must admit x

I did the same with the FR didn't realise there was different ones till I got them. Good luck x

i didnt realise at all, Asdawas jam packed, so thought right just get it quick and leave lol... didnt want to bump into any1 we know :/.... Now OH is like waste of Money!!! Grrrrr

Lol I've stopped telling OH when I'm buying tests he'd hit the roof at the cost of them lol

Lol I'm the same, this month I've bough two clearblue digitals - 10.00 First response ones - 8.00, Tesco Value x2 - 8.00, 3 lots of cheapies - 3.00 so spent 29.0 in total :O x x

haha i wish, he knows exactly what i buy!!!.... The Royal Mail van man came litterally 10 mins after i got back from asda, and the 1's i ordered on the net are the early 6 day response 1 x

Lol I'm the same, this month I've bough two clearblue digitals - 10.00 First response ones - 8.00, Tesco Value x2 - 8.00, 3 lots of cheapies - 3.00 so spent 29.0 in total :O x x

OUCHHHHHHHH.... Pregnancy test manufacturers, must be rolling in £££'s x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"