Who's not going out tonight?

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
Me!

I was out last Xmas eve so DH is out tonight :(

Anything good on telly?

Awww, he's leaving you on Christmas Eve? That's a bit mean!! :hugs:

xxx

My hubby is going out for a few beers with his mates this evening, once the girls are in bed....i dont mind at all ...i have programs on tv i want to watch and can do so in peace:munch:

Im in tonight,and so is OH :flower:
We are going to have a quiet night of doing what we want aka me on here,him on playstation.And then watch some TV x

Me! Then again, I don't very often go out anyway. Just going to chill with a sneaky drink once LO's in bed

I'm in, I'm currently curled up in bed. DH is on the Xbox but I'm going to kick him off in half an hour for EE x

Im currently in bed watching Hairspray,feeling very sick and sorry for myself:haha:

we are both in. OH is working from home, and I am watching crap on tv and eating chocolate, he i doing the same actually.

I worked till 5.30am last year, so its nice to have to do that this year.

I don't mind really, we had a nice day us 3 today :)

I'm in too. Didn't want to stay in tonight but I dragged OH around the shops today for last minute shopping and we went to a TAPAS bar for dinner after. When we got home he fell asleep....feel mean to wake him lol

Were staying in as we've got 2 boys tucked up in bed our youngest who is 15 months still doesn't sleep through so were hitting the sack about 10.30 to get some kip in before he wakes....Think it will be an early one for us in the morning.Was supposed to do the veg for the morning but quite simply cant be bothered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->