whos trying for a 09 summer/autum baby

I hear you! And the only person making me wait is... me! Doh!!

Im just thinking it nearly may and in starting in september so really that only june july august then starting september. Its only 4 months isnt it? ooooooo not long.

My af hasnt come yet so im not tempted

4 is so much better than six.:rofl:

Im tipsy as im of my antibiotoics.
mmmmmmmmm wine is sooooo nice

Its my 1st day back at uni tomorrow tho so cant get too mad:rofl:

Hiya Im Trying For A 09 Summer Bby.

Im 18 Yrs Old, Im Trying For A Baby Now, Rly Excited Abwt Becomin A Mum But Nervious 2.

ok girls, forget the condoms, try garlic.....my hubby wants to sleep with our cats tonight he he

Every month I think/hope I'm pregnant. Anybody else go thru that? Like I was feeling a lil sick to my stomach, and thought, "Oh, this must be morning sickness!"

Alchemist, if you really want to get pregnant, have sex with an oil based lubricant-this disintigrates latex condoms. But you didn't hear that from me.

Wow I am 31 and I thought if I don't have another baby then I will never have another baby but, to hear you are having another baby at 37 well that means there is hope for me to have another baby yet. I hope you don't feel insulted by the way because you are not old, but I was worried I wouldn't be able to have another baby when I was in my later 30's.

I'll be 37 this July ...gulp....... heres hoping I have some eggs left ..haha
here's hoping I don't end up with multiple eggs and have six or 8 babies...haha
Well...if I do I may end up with my own Tv show....such as Jon and Kate plus 8.
On TLC channel...anyone watch that show?

Every month I think/hope I'm pregnant. Anybody else go thru that? Like I was feeling a lil sick to my stomach, and thought, "Oh, this must be morning sickness!"

Alchemist, if you really want to get pregnant, have sex with an oil based lubricant-this disintigrates latex condoms. But you didn't hear that from me.

you are so evil i love it :muaha: hmmmmm no, as much as i want to i need to come off meds first so june it is.........

i had a late period a month back and also thought maybe..... took 2 tests ha ha....both :bfn:....awwwww

you are so evil i love it :muaha: hmmmmm no, as much as i want to i need to come off meds first so june it is.........

i had a late period a month back and also thought maybe..... took 2 tests ha ha....both :bfn:....awwwww

:devil: Muahaha!

I know I should wait until July at the earliest,but it's soooo haaaaard!!! I must confess, that I thought about *ahem* mislabeling my fertile days on a calendar, but I didn't do it. Heck, my period is so screwy now anywayz I probably wouldn't have to to get pregnant. My periods keep getting shorter which is making them trickier and tricker to track. It used to be like clockwork, now it's like a box of chocolates and I never know what I'm going to get.

Are you a compulsive hpt taker,too? I feel like I always need to take one. This is like every month even before my period.

:rofl:
I'll be 37 this July ...gulp....... heres hoping I have some eggs left ..haha
here's hoping I don't end up with multiple eggs and have six or 8 babies...haha
Well...if I do I may end up with my own Tv show....such as Jon and Kate plus 8.
On TLC channel...anyone watch that show?

:devil: Muahaha!

I know I should wait until July at the earliest,but it's soooo haaaaard!!! I must confess, that I thought about *ahem* mislabeling my fertile days on a calendar, but I didn't do it. Heck, my period is so screwy now anywayz I probably wouldn't have to to get pregnant. My periods keep getting shorter which is making them trickier and tricker to track. It used to be like clockwork, now it's like a box of chocolates and I never know what I'm going to get.

Are you a compulsive hpt taker,too? I feel like I always need to take one. This is like every month even before my period.

I am a compulsive buyer rather. I have like every brand available in my cuboard. I am gonna take every single one in june ......

It's that time of the month again. I want to test soo bad! What's strange is that I don't really know if I want a positive at this moment. It drives me crazy though. It's like a compulsion. I MUST test. I cannot wait 3 days until when my period is supposed to start. I go thru this like every month.

I have head runny nose, cramps, discharge, mild dizziness, and I like to imagine that I may be pregnant.

Sounds more like a cold to me... I just got my :witch: but happy cos it came when i was having that bladder infection from hell.....

Just thinking how i am gonna spring onto my hubby about trying this coming month.....mmmmm any suggestions?

:)

Sounds more like a cold to me... I just got my :witch: but happy cos it came when i was having that bladder infection from hell.....

Just thinking how i am gonna spring onto my hubby about trying this coming month.....mmmmm any suggestions?
:)

When I was preggo, I thought it was sick. Ooops lol.

How about his...GIMME YOUR SPEEERM!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"