whos trying for a 09 summer/autum baby

porkpie1981

Reaction score
Hi as u can see i am..

1st year in uni
have a 2 year old
Just had a miscarriage that was supposed to be due in october

Well we now have decided to wait 6 months and start again so that i dont need to leave uni mid term. I cant start early as with my little boy he was not planned as happened straight away and this one i came off the pill had an af and then got a bfp. Its soo hard waiting as i sumtimes feel like just saying scrap it try now but i this way i can...

start 2nd year at uni
Finish 2nd year at uni
Pay of some debts
have a year out then go back and finish last year in uni.

So if u will be starting anytime near me add some info and we can all keep each other sane on the wait.

:happydance:

Hey there..
I have a 3 month wait......
I am ovulating RIGHT NOW...and it so hard to NOT try to get preg. but we have to wait until July.
A week long all inclusive trip to Cuba is partly to blame...as well as OH smokes.
We both want to have strong healthy bodies and DNA ( sperm/egg quality)
I'm past university age..( 37 this year) but think finishing your 2nd year before getting pregnant is a good idea....less stress that way.
Good luck in your wait...
hopefully your 6 months go by fast!!!!!!!!
I am already getting impatient so my 3 months better fly by!
take care
Tammy

My oh smokes but i dont think he will stop. Ive got him taking multivitamins but i just know he cant. Im working in him eating better also:baby:

Weell just an update! Theres been no bleeding toay or yesterday so im hoping when i go back for my appt on wedneday they wont need to book me in for a D & C. So after i have a proper af i can add a wttc ticker. :happydance:

Excellent!!! good luck
My stats:

32 (turning 33 next month - gulp)
WTTC in June - coming off medication first
Hoping for a 2009 munchkin
:)

Excellent!!! good luck
My stats:

32 (turning 33 next month - gulp)
WTTC in June - coming off medication first
Hoping for a 2009 munchkin
:)

u dont have long now!

Ive 6 months which will be hard to do but its for the best. Due at the hopital on wedneday and no bleeding today! Im not sure if they need to do another d & C or not, suppose they will need to scan to see what the linnings like again. If they do then i bet it will take ages for my cycle to get bad to normal anyway

How long did it take last time (you had one before no?)

1st unplanned (wasnt on the pill and was the 1st month we met). Then we decussed trying so i came off the pill had a period and then fell pregnant so both really fast.

My little boy was 2 a few weeks back

i like your patience dust blinkie - i really needed it in the last year ha ha

where did you get them, they're great!!!!

Hi Girlies! :wave:

I'm hoping for a Summer/Autumn 09 baby too....DS will then be 5 and starting his first year at school, so hoping to be on maternity when that happens!!

I'm 37 so I am actively trying now (first month TTC) but I guess it will take me until Dec 08 to get pregnant! Fell pregnant surprisingly after 4 months with DH(...we had our little surprise DS 3 weeks after we got married...lol) when I was 32, but 5 years on I guess it will take much longer!!!

But I just wanted to say hi to those hoping for Summer 09 babies!!!

:hug:
:dust:

Hey my sis in law was 37 when she got pg and from what i remmeber it didnt take her all that long so dont be shocked if its earlier ...... wishing you all the luck in the world......

i like your patience dust blinkie - i really needed it in the last year ha ha

where did you get them, they're great!!!!

i just googled waiting to try to concieve blinkie into google and searched the links

I just had a lap to remove a blocked fallopian tube and will find out on Friday how long I have to wait before we can TTC again BUT I've also just made the big decision to move back to UK in July so might put it off until September.... if we can, will take some willpower!! I always wanted a summer baby... though I'll just be grateful for any baby!

Me me me!!!!!

I wish I could just get preggo right now (ovulating!) but I know I should wait a few months. We may start trying (or at least not avoiding) in July. I can't wait! I don't think I can wait for August though.

I am

in college

I had a m/c in January. :(

Hi Girlies! :wave:

I'm hoping for a Summer/Autumn 09 baby too....DS will then be 5 and starting his first year at school, so hoping to be on maternity when that happens!!

I'm 37 so I am actively trying now (first month TTC) but I guess it will take me until Dec 08 to get pregnant! Fell pregnant surprisingly after 4 months with DH(...we had our little surprise DS 3 weeks after we got married...lol) when I was 32, but 5 years on I guess it will take much longer!!!

But I just wanted to say hi to those hoping for Summer 09 babies!!!

:hug:
:dust:

welcome, u will probably be preggers b4 i start u lucky duck!:happydance:

I just had a lap to remove a blocked fallopian tube and will find out on Friday how long I have to wait before we can TTC again BUT I've also just made the big decision to move back to UK in July so might put it off until September.... if we can, will take some willpower!! I always wanted a summer baby... though I'll just be grateful for any baby!

oooo so u can be with me when we move over to the ttc forum in septenber:happydance:

Me me me!!!!!

I wish I could just get preggo right now (ovulating!) but I know I should wait a few months. We may start trying (or at least not avoiding) in July. I can't wait! I don't think I can wait for August though.

I am

in college

I had a m/c in January. :(

oooo u will have a good 2 month pratice b4 me! :rofl:

I will have some catching up to do.:rofl:

Sorry about the miscarraige:hugs:

Well ive decided im going to get a ovulation ticker thingy when my af arrives(answers on a postcode) tho im guessing 2 wks. It will keep me occupied for the nite 6 months.

Any1 with me?:happydance:

I'm with you!! But I sooo wanted to put those condoms to the back of the cupboard..... boooo hoooo.

I so wanted to microwave those damn condoms......my aunt even offered me her tiniest needle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->