Who's ttc no.2, who's with me? 4 BFP's!

tigerlilly

Blessed with no.2!
Reaction score
Well after a couple of false starts and getting no where with dtd, i'm back on the horse :blush: (so to speak) doing the deed.

It took 24 cycles to get ds, so I'm hopeful we won't take as long this time. The opk's are getting stronger from today so plan to dtd as, much as we can (with a 1 yr old). If i don't hit the jackpot this,month then I'm gonna get some conceive plus we used this last time and we got our bfp. Whats your plan?

I'm TTC #2, came off bc in September only got 1st natural period in 7 years end of November as it stands I'm now a week late but all BFN's so far were jus trying the old fashion way for now am kinda tracking o through fertility app not sure if it's working as I think I actually ov late in my cycle. Took 9 months for my daughter she is now 6+6, really hoping it happens soon don't want too much of an age gap x baby dust x

Hiya! I am officially TTC no.2 as of this month! I started AF yesterday so I'm on CD2. Very weird to think this could possibly be the last period I have for some time! We're having a more relaxed approach this time though and just seeing what happens :) Exciting!

Hi im ttc no 2, been trying for over a year.
We are Back in sub fertility clinic so hopefully not to long as my daughter is nearly 4.

Didn't want my of an age gap but unfortunately my pcos has other ideas...

Good luck ladies.xxx

Ttc#2 Aswell :) DD will be 4 in 11 days. Have been off bc since August, cycles have now settled to 27/28 days .

Hoping 2014 will be our year :)

First month ttc no.2 over here too :)

DS is 15 1/2 months, & we fell second try last time so hoping for a 2 year ish age gap.

We used conceive plus last time, & prob will again, been on the pregnacare conception & well man pills for 3 months, & just DTD last night with no protection for the first time since before DS was born! (Just practicing! Lol) ;)

I will be testing 25th jan, & BDing as much as we can in between! Ha ha (as OP said, easier said than done with a 1yo!)

Good luck to all

Xxx

Hey look at us all :) I need a ttc #2 buddy :)

I am 22 my husband us 28 we have a 2 1/2 year old

This is what I'm using this time as well as pregnacare conception and husband is on zinc and vit c

Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 6
We're going for #2 too. We got DD on 2nd month so am hopeful won't take too long again. I have a tendency to get a little over anxious so don't know how I would cope if it took too long x

:hi:

Can I join in? :flower:

We're going to start ttc for #2 this coming month. Our son is now 2yrs and we're hoping for a 3yr ish gap.

I came off bc a couple of months ago to try to work out my cycles and I'm taking FA but that's a far as I've gone in terms of prep. Last time I was an OPK fiend and on all the supplements early on, but I'm trying to be more relaxed this time (we'll see how long this lasts :winkwink:)

I'm currently around CD24 of a 33-35 day cycle, but I think I may have ovulated earlier than usual this month (or not at all.....it's very confusing) so am not sure exactly when AF is due.

Happy new year to you all!

I am 23 and hubby is 29, Chris is 14 1/2 months old and we are only just TTC #2... I hope 2014 brings luck to us all :)

Meeee :) this is our first month trying for no2, DD is nearly 19 months. AF is due in a day or two but this morning's test was a BFN, but we'll.see what tomorrow brings. I'm using a clearblue fertility monitor because my cycles are a little irregular (32-36 days) and preseed. I also take a multi vit and maca, and so does DH. Fingers crossed for our sticky beans and happy 2014 to you ladies :flower:

This is our first month trying for #2 as well. I came off the mini pill 2 weeks ago and still waiting on AF. I'm also still breastfeeding our 10 month old DS so I'm not getting myself too psyched at the moment as I hear BF can lower your fertility.

I really am going to *try* to not become obsessed with ttc :) I would really like to take the NTNP approach, but since I miscarried 3 times due to low progesterone, I have to start progesterone a few days after ovulation so I have to test and be in tune with my cycles more than I would like.

DS sleeps 12-13 hours at night so hopefully that will be in my favor for finding time to BD :)

Happy 2014 everyone!!

First month TTC no 2 here as well, this is our first month.

Our daughter is 15 months old so would be lovely to have a sibling for her when she is 2! Happened first month last time but distinctly easier to find time to DTD without a toddler to look after! We are both knackered!!

Using the CBFM and currently ovulating on day 19. Fingers crossed for us all in the new Year. Which is now! Happy New Year!!

X

I'm TTC #2, cycle 2. 10 DPO tomorrow. Here's my chart...what do you girls think? BFN today. Should I test again tomorrow?
https://fertilityfriend.com/home/493052

This is first month of ttc #2 for us too. DD is 2 years now. Hoping the wait won't be long.

Af is due on 7th Jan, not planning to test till then.

Good luck to all of us.

Hi everyone :flower:

Thank you for the replies it's lovely to meet you :hugs:

I had to admit i'm really very excited to ttc again, i know it's gonna be tought with 2 but hey, they'll be loads of fun too.

Got a pos opk today, the second day in a row :thumbup: so with hopefully do the deed again to night. :blush:.
I'm taking pregnacare, calcium and 3-6-9 and vit c, dh is taking wellman.
I'm really hoping for a girl this time! that would be lovely.

This is our first month off the pill too, we got pregnant with our dd whilst on the pill so were hoping it wont take too long. :dust:

Hey everyone - we are currently ttc number 2, my dd is Scarlett and she is 10 months tomorrow :)
AF is currently a couple of days late (which is unheard of for me) but all my tests have been bfn, so don't know what is up - I didn't use OPK's so don't know when or if I even ovulated this month - we just bd most days. I really wish AF would hurry up and show so I can get on with cycle 2.

Good luck everyone :) xxx

is anyone keeping the news that ttc to themselves this time?

This time round we are it was so stressful with everyone last time, my mother drove me insane with her daily murmurings of how she knew they was something wrong with the baby, this was going to happen, you need to lose weight so on and so forth turns out i didn't gain weight and there was wasn't anything wrong with ds! apart from the fact she wanted a girl. :wacko:

I'm maybe a little early in coming here but I just took my last pill on Monday and having lovely afternoon cramps so once the witch has been and gone...its on!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->