• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who's up for card swap again?!

tinkabells

Reaction score
I can't rember who made the last one, we all did for mothers day, but as we are both, anyone wanna swap for fathers day!? xxx

****UPDATE****
These are the lost of names that have all said you would like to join in, if anyone else wants to let me know, also if you can pm your name and location's, i'll try and get us all spread out

tinkabells
Laura2919
bexy_22
firstprincess
Kaerit21
purpledahlia
sweetlullaby
Surreal
emilyjade
surprisebaby
expecting09

Lol me too although it will be odd to have a father's day card addressed to me :lol:

you can get 'your like a dad to me' cards and to mum on fatherday cards from places like clintons etc ;) xxx

Ahh cool! I havent done this before lol. This is my first time! Im a card swap virgin hehe

I would love to do this too! Yay! No idea how it works though! x

awwwww thats a great idea laus, count me in! laura im a card swap virgin too!! xx

awwwww thats a great idea laus, count me in! laura im a card swap virgin too!! xx

Woop to the card swap virgins. Someone explain what we all do.. Lol I know its obvious by the title :thumbup:

Im in, I loved my mothers day one! we could just get ''your special to me'' kind of cards, avoid the words ''father'' ha ha

Im in if we go for a card just sort of saying how much we're appreciated etc or how special we are to LO. :thumbup: Like Claire says lol I loved my Mother's Day one as well :) Last one was Bloodbinds idea originally but I took over coz it was a week before Mother's day :blush: :blush:

Count me in, too! I know it might cost me a bit more to send to the UK, but... I don't care, could be fun! :D Hopefully a few of you aren't intimidated by a US address? ^^;

ok so sweetlullaby do you wanna sort partners then?maybe we could do a surprise swap??

yeah!i didnt mean to write sweetlullaby earlier rofl: meant tinkabells! LOL!

if you dont wanna do it tho i dont mind helping to make it secret swap!

:rofl: I just read that and went huh? me? whats going on!

How do we do a secret swap?:blush:

well, either tinkabells, (or me if she doesnt want/mind) could write everyones names on paper and then get someone to pull out 2 at a time, pair them up and keep it a secret who has you?? Although i would know/tinkabells, unless someone else came on and sent the PM's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->