Who's up for card swap again?!

Basically you would guess afterwards who you think sent you the card lol! It will be like a little game :rofl:

hey girlies :) i was just having a nose in here although i dont belong in here! if you need a secret fathers-dayer i dont mind so you could all have a surprise ? if you would like me too do it someone PM me :) xxx

Ok well we can wait its not for another 3 and a bit weeks anyway! Just keep this thread alive!

Yep, if it dies a death one of us can just bump it up, Shall we have a little budget say a few quid for a mini gift to show specialness?? :D

I dont mind doing a little gift thing too! Sounds like a good idea!!

yeah little gift.. a good idea.. how much for card? and do we get one without father on it?

Well its up to you really what card but id prefer one that says to someone special or something?? I dunno we could have £5 limit for a card and a little something?? Im totally taking over sorry tinkabells! Im just excited :rofl:

I think that sounds good.. Tinkabells will be back soon to add onto this! I think its a good idea £5 sounds good and we could take up the offer of them pairing us up!

:happydance: Ohhh I like the gift idea as well!! £5 is that be including the gift or £5 for gift and then card?lol sorry im slow on it tonight lack of sleep with a sickly LO :(

Edit - just totally realised how the whole "secret person" thing works :rofl: As in say I get a card and pressie for someone then that someone is getting one for someone else and that someone else is maybe getting me one :rofl:

It's amazing what lack of sleep does!

yeah so were not ''partnered'' and £5 including gift and card or as well as up to you !! what do you think?

I'm not too fussed about getting a card/pressie for fathers day but I would love to send the PMs to tell you who you've got....I'm nosy & would like seeing who has who :haha:

Thats if you haven't already got something sorted - just tell me if you need me :D

Right ladies, im back from holiday now, i will add everyone who is taking part on the very 1st post, also £5 is brilliant idea, i would say £5 for the gift and the card is good, if you can al pm me with your names and locations, i'll try and spread us all out, if that makes sense?! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->