who's ur internet provider??!!

honey08

mum2two boys/2mc
Reaction score
like the title says ....who's ur internet provider??!!

at the moment cos we didnt av a landline when we got laptop we got a pay as u go modem with 3, but its costing to much now, as weve ended avin2 buy 2 modems,therefore toppin each one up £15 a mth !

so if u can pls let me know,as now weve a landline:happydance:we were goin with BT but let me tell u that wk trying2get them2sort it out ,well my head was booming!!

so if uve net thro ur landline...did u av a contract with bt and then went with someone eles? did that some 1 eles take over ur contract?
also if u dont mind tellin me, aswell as who u go with but how much are u payin a mth?

really appreciate any1 helpin me choose on this pls as i can afford 2 make 2 mistakes!!!!!!!

thank u x:hugs:

VIRGIN FOOKIN MEDIA IS MINE AND I HAAATE THEM LOL

u can keep ya bt land line tho they go thru cables xx

im with orange i pay £6 a month but thats cause ive been with em a while, i think its a tenner a month otherwise.
if you have sky its free from them or you can pay £5 and get 8 meg
im with bt now, orange just run it threw cables, nothing to do with bt(you just need a bt line as with most providers) bt are a rip off for the net though so keep clear of them
orange are great tho, never had any trouble
xx

yeh i have still got the bt line...so wondering who is the best provider and how much is it...really need this sorting as we cant keep toppin uo these every mth, need2get one thro the lines,other wise bt av just give us an extra bill,puttin the phone in yeh but we were only gettin it cos we were suppose2 b aving bt bb ...but thats a long story !

virgin media... i hate them too then again they are miles better than talktalk:rofl:

as you know hun i had a bt landline and now have a talktalk landline with free internet.

we just rang talktalk and said we want to be with you on your cheapest package (£13 something) and that comes with broadband, evening and weekend and international calls. we've since upgraded to 100 free mins to mobiles and free calls any time so its gone to their highest package of £24.99 lol

but talktalk contacted bt and took over the line we didnt have to do anthing

ooooh i had nothing but bother with talktalk.. last straw was when they gave me an out of date mac code lol

ooooh i had nothing but bother with talktalk.. last straw was when they gave me an out of date mac code lol

oh lol maybe if we had probs along those lines then it would of been annoying but touch wood no probs so far lol

We're with Virgin Media and, touch wood, we've never had any problems with them

Virgin media , havnt had a problem and found them friendly when i have had a problem with connections ;)

bt landline with virginmedia broadband - no real probs

thank u ...any1 eles? and pls tell me how much u pay per mth, think so far its guna be talktalk as by the sounds of it they will takr r contract on ,so we wont of breached r contract with bt....plus dh mam's with TT n swears by it ! any 1 eles?

We have Sky. We pay the £5 package and have very few problems.

We're with O2, it's £7.50 per month as I've got a phone contract with them as well. Absolutely love them, we've had no problems what so ever. Had some trouble setting up the email configuration as we didn't realise that had to go through O2 as well, gave their Tech Support a call and they were marvellous, really friendly and helped us fix it within minutes.

Before O2 we were with BT ... Jeez. We ended their service after about 5 years because it got soooo slow we couldn't even load your normal internet page anymore. That was when it was up, as it was down for about 50% of the time. When we called them they flat out denied we had a contract with them as the one we were on was so old it wasn't in the systems anymore. Even now that we've been with O2 for over half a year they still bill us monthly because they can't get their stuff sorted. Many phone calls, 2 official letters and 2 refund cheques later, we'll see if they've gotten their stuff sorted this month. Highly doubt it for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->