Who's using the CBFM?

lotusflower

Reaction score
Hi Fellow TTCers,

Just wondering who's using the CBFM right now? Where are you in your TTC journey?

I'm TTC#2 right now. Our DS was conceived with the help of the monitor our second month using it. Hoping it's just as fast this time around. Currently on the first month using it. Today is Day 16 and it's still on low. :( Hoping that changes to a high soon!

Good luck on your TTC journey!

I am!
Im more using it to track my cycles after 10 years on bc, Im ready for a baby now but OH would like to wait a bit, maybe a few months.
This is my first month using it and I didnt get a peak, only highs, but I know I have had ovulation signs.
The manual says that if its the first month of use or the first month of use after a reset you probably wont get a peak as its getting to know you.
goodluck!

I'm using the cbfm as well.
I used it when DH were trying for our 2nd and it worked the 2nd month using it!
This month I have been getting all high readings since day 6, the first day you poas. Then yesterday at day 18 I got a peak! Was shocked I o'ed so late in a 28 day cycle. But that's not good because that means my lp is very short to conceive. :(
GL to you!!!

If I don't have any joy this month, I'll be starting with it next month. I forgot to enter all my details in to in the 5 day window so I'm having to wait it out. x

Holy crap. CD 17 Just went from a low to a peak!!! You don't know how relieved I am!

Marypoppins: that's a great idea to start with the monitor and track it before actually trying. When is your OH going to be ready? My sister always tells me there's no harm in trying. She's a doctor and realizes just how long it can take for all conditions to be right for pregnancy. Then when you do get pregnant, you've still got 9 months to prepare.

Sweet pea: congrats on your peak!!! How long do you think your luteal phase is? That was my concern before DS so I took (and am taking) vitamin B6/B12 as I always get several days of spotting before AF.

Tink: that's too bad about missing the monitor this month. That'd be perfect if you never had to actually use it. You could still pee on the sticks though if you wanted some guidance about when you ovulate? Where are you at in your cycle right now?

Going to try it next month, just waiting for AF so I can crack on with it lol

Hi, this is my second month using the cbfm. My first month I had two high and two peaks followed by a high. I O'd around cd15 and am currently cd11 today. I have had three highs the past three days but it's probably because I took soy and so I am in the waiting game to see if it'll help me get a bfp or no ovulation. This waiting SUCKS!

Im using it too
This is my third month :) i got my peak on cd14 and have one more week to wait

I haven't got the monitor but I'm tempted!

I use the cb advanced digital O tests that's gives 4 fertile days, 2 high and 2 peak days. Last month I got highs days 11 and 12 and peaks day 13 and 14 and I think O was day 15 as I had a temp dip.

This month I tested day 8 got low then day 10 I got peak! So never got a high this month just straight to peak!

c.m.c. - That sounds really confusing/stressful if you're ovulation days are up to a week apart. Does your cycle length really vary too? The Ovulation tests you're using sound like they give you the same info as the monitor would. No idea which is better cost-wise. But the thing I like about the monitor is I feel like I can sit back a bit and not have to temp or check CM or other things and trust that it'll work. But maybe that's also because we conceived our son using it too. Hope this is your month! Please update us with how this cycle goes.

missy123 - only a week to wait... I sure hope this is your month!

GWin - did you get your peak day? I don't really know how taking soy affects people's cycles.. what's it supposed to do? The second month using the monitor is when I got pregnant last time. My first cycle I didn't get a peak but did on the second. My fingers are crossed that this is it for you!

Lauraloo1612 - Good luck to you!! Where are you at in your cycle? How long have you been TTC for?

CKJ- It's kind of exciting starting with the monitor. Maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones who gets pregnant the first month using it.

As for me, It's CD19 and I'm at a high now after 2 peak days. I'm really surprised that I got peak's my first month back using it. We haven't BD'd a whole lot, but I think it was at key times. I'm hoping that this month will be our month. The 2WW is the worst time when you're trying for a baby isn't it. It already feels like it'll be ages before I can even test. Hoping the time flies by!

Thank you its been a long wait..im hoping the monitor is lucky!

c.m.c. - That sounds really confusing/stressful if you're ovulation days are up to a week apart. Does your cycle length really vary too? The Ovulation tests you're using sound like they give you the same info as the monitor would. No idea which is better cost-wise. But the thing I like about the monitor is I feel like I can sit back a bit and not have to temp or check CM or other things and trust that it'll work. But maybe that's also because we conceived our son using it too. Hope this is your month! Please update us with how this cycle goes.

GWin - did you get your peak day? I don't really know how taking soy affects people's cycles.. what's it supposed to do? The second month using the monitor is when I got pregnant last time. My first cycle I didn't get a peak but did on the second. My fingers are crossed that this is it for you!

Lauraloo1612 - Good luck to you!! Where are you at in your cycle? How long have you been TTC for?

CKJ- It's kind of exciting starting with the monitor. Maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones who gets pregnant the first month using it.

As for me, It's CD19 and I'm at a high now after 2 peak days. I'm really surprised that I got peak's my first month back using it. We haven't BD'd a whole lot, but I think it was at key times. I'm hoping that this month will be our month. The 2WW is the worst time when you're trying for a baby isn't it. It already feels like it'll be ages before I can even test. Hoping the time flies by!

Hi, I haven't had many cycles off the pill. I conceived DD 1st month off pill then went back on pill after her birth......with the twin pregnancy I got pregnant 2nd cycle. I'm now petrified my fertility is reduced with only having one tube so using this monitor is a real learning curve for me. This is only my second month ever using opk,s or temps. I always just left it to luck and fate but I am not doing that now I'm desperate for a BFP!

My cycles when I was young were 21days....when I came off pill they were 28-29 and seem to be starting to come down to 26 maybe:shrug: last cycle was 28 with O on cd15. This cycle looks like O is cd12:shrug:

The monitor sounds fab I'd like to very much see how you all get on with it and I might buy it too.

How does it work? Do you use fmu ? Everyday?

lotus - no peak...just another high. I usually O around day 14/15 so that will be tomorrow or Tuesday. I am doing opks as well just to make sure I'm not missing it and so far they have been negative too. Crossing my fingers it does happen. I've still been having pains in my sides (left side more than right) so I'm hoping for the best. I'm trying not to stress myself out to much and just have fun with the hubby. The soy is suppose to mimic clomid and will either push your ovulation up or increase it. And I hope this month is it for all of us! I feel it is!

c.m.c - We lost our twins in May as well. I have done tons of research about tic and have read tons of stories where women have lost a tube, got pregnant and had a h&h 9 months.
The monitor has been fantastic and I do love it. It uses both estrogen and LH levels to determine ovulation. My first month I used it, it told me I had several highs (estrogen found....body priming for ovulation) and two peak days (ovulation). I know I did ovulate then because #1 I felt it and #2 I also did opk and it also said ovulation was due. I was shocked we didn't get pregnant then but I think my body just wasn't ready so soon after our miscarriage. We had to have two d&cs because tissue was missed. My first cycle was super light but this last cycle was like it use to be pre-pregnancy.

I'm due for AF next Monday. Im going to wait to see if AF comes before I test. I'm on the 2nd month of TTC... I was TTC last year but had a MC last November so took a long break and now I'm back. You? :)

lotus - no peak...just another high. I usually O around day 14/15 so that will be tomorrow or Tuesday. I am doing opks as well just to make sure I'm not missing it and so far they have been negative too. Crossing my fingers it does happen. I've still been having pains in my sides (left side more than right) so I'm hoping for the best. I'm trying not to stress myself out to much and just have fun with the hubby. The soy is suppose to mimic clomid and will either push your ovulation up or increase it. And I hope this month is it for all of us! I feel it is!

c.m.c - We lost our twins in May as well. I have done tons of research about tic and have read tons of stories where women have lost a tube, got pregnant and had a h&h 9 months.
The monitor has been fantastic and I do love it. It uses both estrogen and LH levels to determine ovulation. My first month I used it, it told me I had several highs (estrogen found....body priming for ovulation) and two peak days (ovulation). I know I did ovulate then because #1 I felt it and #2 I also did opk and it also said ovulation was due. I was shocked we didn't get pregnant then but I think my body just wasn't ready so soon after our miscarriage. We had to have two d&cs because tissue was missed. My first cycle was super light but this last cycle was like it use to be pre-pregnancy.

I think I will treat myself to the monitor. The clearblue advanced digi tests are good but I waited to day 10 before I tested which then panicked me as I missed my highs nd got a peak.

I too feel like last month just maybe was early. FX this is our month!!:hugs:

I'm using it too.onto my second month,we were successful using it first time round on the second month so here's hoping!!!!

I got my crosshairs today but I have O pains (I think).... Think I will get the monitor as I'm too confused with just clearblue opk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->