Who's waiting to try until december?

thanks guys, got another bfn though and I guess my temps look ok, but I got another flat one today:(. If AF comes again this month I think I'll have to take a break from the forum because it's really not helping my sanity to obsess over it so much. I just get too let down every time :cry:

I feel the same . . . OH says I'm obsessing too much and thinks a break from the forum might help. I can't really say I disagree. I am really pleased you all have your BFP and love hearing what's going on with your pregnancies (esp the scan pics) but do still feel a tinsy bit jealous. :nope: There I've said it.

So I might lurk for a bit to keep up to date and come back later - so let me know where you move to!

That said Anneliese - you are only 10 dpo its not over yet - FX'd for you

:hugs::hugs::hugs: What I said to Anneliese goes the same for you hun! You're a Decemberist through and through and I know it's gonna happen for your soon :hugs::hugs: Definitely make sure you come back!!!! xx

I feel the same . . . OH says I'm obsessing too much and thinks a break from the forum might help. I can't really say I disagree. I am really pleased you all have your BFP and love hearing what's going on with your pregnancies (esp the scan pics) but do still feel a tinsy bit jealous. :nope: There I've said it.

So I might lurk for a bit to keep up to date and come back later - so let me know where you move to!

That said Anneliese - you are only 10 dpo its not over yet - FX'd for you

I understand what you mean. :hugs: I'm not jealous exactly and even though I'm absolutely thrilled for everyone, I'm also a bit envious because I want to get pregnant so bad that it's hard for me to not get a bfp when everyone already has. I also am naturally pessimistic and impatient, so that doesn't help this whole situation either.

Everyone else, thanks for the support. :flower: I'm still not sure if I'll disappear for awhile or try to stick it out a bit more, we'll see after this cycle is over

HM, sorry you are feeling sick :hugs: that is the worst. My suggestion would be to definitely eat as little as you can get away with, as often as you can...and try different kinds of bland/sour/cold foods until you find something you like, and eat as much of that as you can. I usually don't like to eat just one thing all day, especially if it's the only thing I can stand, because I'd rather pace myself, but in my experience with m/s you just have to do whatever you can to survive. Even if it means eating only salt and vinegar chips or only popsicles all day long. Also, eating too little and too much can both make you sick, so you have to find the right balance -- if you're having trouble on the "too little" side then try to incorporate more protein. I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

Hope everyone else is doing well :hugs: I am enjoying vacation despite feeling slightly limited, although (thank goodness) back to my normal energy level for the most part! Had a slightly scary incident yesterday when we were going snorkeling and I slipped on some rocks and fell right on my behind. :shock: I felt fine afterward, no cramping, and a day and a half later no spotting, so I'm hoping and assuming all is well. And I've been feeling Mr. Munchkin move every so often -- he gave a nice strong kick about half an hour ago! So, hopefully both of us will be ok, but it was a bit of a shock, since it's the first time I'd fallen since getting pregnant, and it has made me extra careful and cautious. I just know I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I took an unreasonable risk and something went wrong. But I'm still having fun and very happy to be here getting some quality time with my husband. :cloud9:

Thank you for the advice :thumbup: I am having a hard time wanting to eat at all. I have no appetite, especially in the morning. It gets to where I actually want to eat at about 2 in the after noon. I am forcing myself to eat though. I've mostly been eating crackers though. I need to find something else or a different kind of cracker because they just taste like dirt :nope:

I'm glad to hear everything is okay! I hope you have fun on your trip!

Lots of :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: to anneliese and mini. Of course you ladies should each do whatever is best for you and your sanity (and goodness knows TTC is hard enough on that). I would hate to be a source of any negativity in your TTC journeys and I'm sure all the other ladies on this thread feel the same way! If you do take a break, we will miss you and we will absolutely be here for you when and if you feel like coming back, whether you are pregnant, TTC, taking some time off TTC, whatever.

On a different note, I also wanted to warn you all -- it must be true that pregnancy makes skin more likely to sunburn! I'm currently enjoying the first full-body-pink sunburn of my life, and I've been pretty diligent about applying sunscreen. Usually I barely burn even if I spend all day in the sun, and I don't think I've EVER burned any part of my legs before (much less...all of them). So be careful about that as summer approaches!!

I understand what you mean. :hugs: I'm not jealous exactly and even though I'm absolutely thrilled for everyone, I'm also a bit envious because I want to get pregnant so bad that it's hard for me to not get a bfp when everyone already has. I also am naturally pessimistic and impatient, so that doesn't help this whole situation either.

Everyone else, thanks for the support. :flower: I'm still not sure if I'll disappear for awhile or try to stick it out a bit more, we'll see after this cycle is over

:hugs: I'll be keeping an eye on your chart and still sending lots of :dust: vibes your way!

On a different note, I also wanted to warn you all -- it must be true that pregnancy makes skin more likely to sunburn! I'm currently enjoying the first full-body-pink sunburn of my life, and I've been pretty diligent about applying sunscreen. Usually I barely burn even if I spend all day in the sun, and I don't think I've EVER burned any part of my legs before (much less...all of them). So be careful about that as summer approaches!!

Oh no Seaweed, sounds painful!!

How is everyone doing? So glad it's almost the weekend! No mega plans really, out for dinner on Saturday night for a friend's 30th then just chilling I think. Might take a trip to some baby shops and have a browse at car seats and prams!

I thought I felt a tiny flutter this morning.. but not sure!!

Seaweed when you felt it was it quite low the first time?

Hi Girls, as I'm super bored at work today, here is the all new thread! Come on over EVERYONE!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/933635-decemberists.html

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Mini and Anne, Just remember we are always here for you when you come back :thumbup: It'll happen for everyone! Just keep hope!

EDIT: P.S.
My 10 week appointment is set for May 1st! Im so excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->