Who's your favorite TTC psychic?!!?

Bump4MePleez

Reaction score
We all know there are TONS of ttc psychics out there. Well technically I'm the odd one out because I wasn't really aware just how many until a couple days ago, I was only aware of like 3 or 4. But not I see that it's ALOT!
So I'm thinking of getting a reading but I'm not exactly sure who to go with.
My cousin got a reading from Sky at askpsychicsky.webs.com and she was right. She predicted the baby's conception month, birth month, and gender correctly. So I'm thinking I may go with her since I know she was right.
I ordered a reading from Mary at destinyleaf.co.uk and she said that I would get a bfp with my next cycle and deliver a baby girl in January, so I kind of want another to compare.
So I think I'll order one from Sky and someone else. I just want to know who's your favorite or most recommended?

Well no one ever replied but I just wanted to say that this is now the cycle I'm in!! I could have me bfp by may 20th (that'll be 12 dpo) I can't wait!!!

I haven't tried one yet but very very curious. There is one by my house
But soooo scared of outcome. Are tarot and palm readings just as good?
Come on ladies, help us out.

Hiya hun i am a baby psychic addict :shy: :haha: I have to say my top 4 favourite in no particular order are Mesina, Gail.........and maybe more too come so things may change :haha:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->