Who's

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
Waking up with swollen hands in the morning? I have noticed for the past week I have been. There like sausages 😂. No heating on so its not that. In fact I have been waking up cold! 😕 anyone else's hands doing this??

Wow thats strange, ive woken up dieing for a wee but never swollen hands, if i was u id see a doctor bout it that cant be normal hun x

In seeing the midwife next week so I will bring it up. I do get pre-eclampsia & eclampsia. Also had hellp with my first. Had pre-e with all tho. Surely it's way to early for all that tho?? I'll bring it up x

Definitely seems this early for any kind of pre eclampsia symptoms. This happens to me on occasion, and is usually due to sleeping in my hands wrong, or not drinking enough water.

Are you drinking enough water?

Yeah, I'm drinking enough.. 2ltrs of water and then on top decaf tea also. So plenty. I know my bp was on a he higher side when I went in, it came back down again to that was a plus

It cud be pre eclampsia hun keep an eye on it x

Just been reading up on pre eclampsia and it says that in rare cases you can develope in in early pregnancy and if you also have a history with it too x

Yeah I have my mw next week. I'll chat to her. A little worried now no one else has been having it? 😕😕x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->