Whose still waiting for their first AF after their loss?

Decemberbride

First baby due May 2011
Reaction score
It's 2 hours off being CD35 for me, have tested 3 times and got BFN's

I got my BFP on CD38 so may be testing too early so am now waiting until Mothers Day on Sunday to test again and if that's another BFN - then I'm not testing again, just gonna then wait for AF!

So whose joining me on the wait for AF or BFP first first cycle after MC?

Well, I would be.. but... a full 72 days later and I FINALLY got AF! But I did have a chemical pg 2 weeks ago. Got all excited, had pos tests, and went in for bloods and neg... so yeah, just got my AF, or start of it, this morning. Although it has been very light, I fully expect it to explode by tomorrow. 2nd day always seems the worst for me!

Hey hunni, Im with you! Im on CD30 after D and C. Preg tests are only just turning -ive tho after MMC (theyr very very light but can still see 2 lines) so guess I gott wait till they disappear...or maybe they'll just get stronger - FX

Yeah, I had my first Neg HPT on Feb 3, another neg on Feb 10, the got faint pos test the whole week Feb 16th. Turns out it was a chemical pg. I was so upset. Now I finally have my AF beginning. Problem is, timing may be off for me for March since DH will only be here like 5 days next week, then deploying. :-( So looks like unless I O early, I may be out of the TTC loop for a whole year...

I hope you both get your BFP though! FX'd for you!

Hi,
I'm waiting for my first period to come after miscarrying last week. It sounds as if I'm a bit behind you but hopefully it will come and I can start trying to conceive again as soon as possible! I also moscarried early at 5+4 so I'm hoping next time will be my lucky time...

Hi all, i only miscarried last thursday so im on CD7, will wait until first AF before trying again so i have a long wait ahead.... fingers crossed AF comes 4 weeks after MC and not the 6 some say it takes or i will be going bananas :lol: Im going to look for signs of ovulations so i know roughly when things might be happening again..

Im so excited about having a period its very weird! come on the witch!

xx

i'm on CD61 with no actual idea where my body's at.
i have just started on Provera as HPT was BFN and doc now wants to induce AF.
I am so depressed :-(

is Provera a contraceptive pill? that should get things kickstarted! stay positive, once you get your AF back you can move forward :)

xx

Hi,

I am waiting for my first AF before starting to try again and it will be 5 weeks on Friday since my ERPC after going for my 12 week scan and finding I'd had a MMC at 7 weeks.

I think I have ovulated as I had the usual pains and have been tracking my temps and they seem to be at post ov levels since last Monday. So I am hoping that AF shows her face Sunday/Monday and then its back to waiting to OV!

All this waiting is so frustrating!

Jo xx

heya, its been 6 weeks and 5 days since my d&c. got a bfn on monday :( im going stir crazy!!!!! xx

is Provera a contraceptive pill? that should get things kickstarted! stay positive, once you get your AF back you can move forward :)

xx

:hugs: Thanks Love.

Its synthetic progesterone. You take if for 10 days and when you stop the "withdrawl" should kick start AF unless I should be some miracle get preggers in the mean time.

Yeah, I had my first Neg HPT on Feb 3, another neg on Feb 10, the got faint pos test the whole week Feb 16th. Turns out it was a chemical pg. I was so upset. Now I finally have my AF beginning. Problem is, timing may be off for me for March since DH will only be here like 5 days next week, then deploying. :-( So looks like unless I O early, I may be out of the TTC loop for a whole year...

I hope you both get your BFP though! FX'd for you!

Poor you hun. You best get BDing for those 5 days!!! Good Luck x:happydance:

Well day 37 now and still no sign, although my ache's feel period like - it's not shown yet! 3 negative tests though - got one more to do on sunday if no AF and then I'm just gonna wait it out!

Hello,

This sounds like my kid of thread! I had my D and C on 19th Feb after finding out at 12 weeks that baby stopped growing some time earlier. I only stopped spotting a couple of days ago.....didn't think it would ever go....and still showed pos on a test on Wednesday. I am hoping that my AF shows up soon, although I have PCOS and longer cycles so who knows!! I read somewhere that on net that AF shows up approximately 3 weeks after bleeding completely stops so fingers crossed i'll be ov soon.

On a positive note....we're off on holiday next week so am hoping a change of scenery and some relaxation will help

xxx

Heya all, I'm still waiting for af to appear mc 5 weeks ago:-( getting a little inpatient now! tested the end of last week and bfn, wish my body would just get back to normal! xxx

I am still spotting CD11... have to take preg test on Tuesday morning and then EPU will call about 10am to get result. Hope its negative so we can move onwards and just wait for this AF! I CANT wait for first AF so we can try again :) I am staying positive because i could easily drive myself crazy waiting...

xx

Still waiting but only 22 days since MC and got negative pregnancy test this morning!

Well, AF pretty much ended Friday night...Hubby was released to come home yesterday, so he is home. I have to drive him back to base Wed night, then Thurs drop him off. So Wed night will be our last night... I just hope I O early...

Good luck to all of you waiting for AF! Hope you get it soon, or a BFP!

Hello!

I know how hard the wait is... It took me over 10 weeks to get my period back. That's after a D&C, too (so much for being over it quickly... ha). I kept thinking every ache and pimple meant it was coming but nope...

It seems doctors don't even worry unless it's been 12 weeks... so it may try your patience! Hopefully you won't have to wait that long.

Hugs!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->