Why am I feeling so upset?

WanaBaba

Reaction score
LO is only 10 month, me and dh are definitely not ttc, we are not ready for another baby yet, couldn't afford it and I don't think I could cope! Lol.

We use protection but had a slip up once this month, I have been worried about being pregnant, had lots of 'symptoms' had brown spotting, ALOT of heartburn and now lots of watery discharge, anyway today is period day so I did a test, it was negative, and now I feel upset, I don't why though, surely I should be feeling relieved? :dohh:
I was squinting at the test trying to see a line but couldn't, I felt sad but silly for feeling sad!

It was an IC that I had left from when ttc lol but had date on til 1/2012 :flower:

I think its natural for new mums to feel like that, even if we arnt trying. i felt like that when i took my 1st test after having Ella. That ofcourse triggered the broodyness and here i am now :haha: x

i will most likely be exactly the same! :hugs: i used to be upset every time i got my period, before we were trying & i was on the pill :haha:

Hey I didnt want to read and run. I don't feel like that - infact, after everything I have been threw and the nasty birth I had I never ever want to get pregnant again! I am being sterlized in January, I only have the one baby though.

I took a test last month due to being late, and just like you, I was looking for a second line, almost hoping for it even tho I know having another baby at this moment would be tough. Just natural I think xx

my babes is almost 3 months & I would be SO UPSET if we ended up pregnant again....

https://lb1m.lilypie.com/rd0wm5.png

i feel the same, even though it would mean if i got pregnant now i would have to drop out of uni so i know its impossible for us to have another baby. going to be a while yet :cry:

It's just so strange isn't it, crazy hormones lol x

i WAS ADAMANT i DIDN'T WANT ANOTHER BABY.

5 WEEKS AGO WE HAD AN "ACCIDENT" AND NOW WE ARE NTNP ON THE VERGE OF TTC AS IT'S MADE US BROODY! GOODNESS KNOWS HOW i'LL COPE BUT i'M GETTING EXCITED!! EEEEEEK XX

Edit - Ooops please ignore the caps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->