• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why am I grumpy he asks....

MrsHopeful

1st Trimester
Reaction score
Pah, I tell you why I am grumpy oh dear husband,
I have been up since 5am being kicked from the inside, drove you to work for 7am....,ran (literally) around after a grumpy escapee toddler all day, picked you up from work, made tea, done dishes, put toddler to bed whilst you went out to the gym (like almost every other night)....hhmm my kegs and feet and back are aching after standing in queues at a summer fair all day to entertain our toddler.....finally get to sit down now....& he wLzes in and wonders why I am grumpy! I am gonna just start putting my toddler to bed when I go to bed.

Plus I tidied the house, did his laundry washed & dried like he asked...

I totally feel you here men just do not get it at all !!! I also have a toddler and am 30 weeks pregnant and have to do absolutely everything I'm sure he thinks I just sit round all day while he works !

Ohhh dh and I have had this chat millions of times!!! I tell him all the time that he wouldn't last a week in my shoes without complaining/crying for help!!

I hear ya momma. I have a PT job that I run my bum off, then chase a toddler after work....while he comes home and showers and relaxes. WHY am I tired and grumpy you ask?

I hear ya!!! 41 weeks today with a crazy active 2yo ds1.... Tidied the house, done the laundry, changed the beds, taken the dogs for a walk, took ds1 out to keep him happy, made dinner, re-tidied and put ds1 to bed (in DH's defence he does play a big part in bedtime) but yes, this makes me tired and grumpy xxx

I totally understand that I have a 5 yer old and an 11month old I'm constantly up and down up and down getting this doing that running after baby and it's not so easy right now being pregnant.

U have every right to be grumpy think we all can relate

I used to get this (I work full time, have a toddler to sort out and I am nearly 30 weeks pregnant and knackered) but DH took a week off work to look after DS as I couldn't and my Mum (she looks after my son when we work) was sick so he took the week off - His words were OMG I have a new found respect for mothers and SAHM :thumbup:

Ladies if you want your DH to know what it is like stick them in your shoes for the day or week :thumbup:

Mind you it didn't change a lot I still do it all but at least he doesn't ask why I am grumpy anymore :haha:

:hugs: to all of you

I work 11 hour shifts then come home make the tea etc on the days I work....he does have 1 day off with the toddler so knows how demanding he is....he's been out hours at the gym (after a nice lie in) whilst I was up several times thru the night and up at 6am with toddler so I am going on strike haha....there's 4 loads of clean dry washing dumped on the dining table which I refuse to put away....I made him breakfast so am leaving him the dishes...he can do it all when he gets in from the gym.

Sorry to hear it's not just mine! I think I m going to just not do it and chill.....if I leave it long enough he will get fed up of mess and tidy. So I can deal with a messy house for the weekend :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->