Why am I not getting a positive OPK

musicjunkiee

Reaction score
Today is day 12 for me on my third round of clomid.

We have decided to bd every other day from day 7 and then to go every day around day 14-16. I do ovulation tests but never get a positive, although I know I'm ovulating as I had bloods on the first round and I'm also having my period on its own.

But cannot get the OPK to go pos!

Could be really short! Maybe you just miss it everytime? How often do you use OPKs? What brand do you use?

I was having this problem! was due to ovulate cd12, but i didn't have a rise in temps so kept testing, finally saw a positive cd15 pm and cd16 am, so just ovulated real late!

what opk's are u using? if u use the digital smiley ones it takes out the guess work x

I've never gotten an positive, I've always assumed that I have a short surge and just am missing it. I used one twice a day in the days leading up to my suspected ovulation the month I got pregnant, so I clearly ovulate without getting a positive

It would be expensive to use a CB or FRER test every day, so I reckon you should buy your opks in bulk from ebay and use everyday after your period until you detect it

xxx

iv always had the same problem hun, never been able to get a + on one :shrug: I found temping much more reliable for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->