why am i scared of TTC

mrsdcooper

Mummy to Hermione
Reaction score
how bizzare is this. we both want another, and i am broody . never have been beofre - even when i was pregnant. i was shopping in Bluewater with Hermione the other day and there were little babies around and pregnant people, and i was like arhhh i want one. As previously posted hubby wants #2 in july and im broody and so would love another, but i get scared??? why?????? i have done it all before now.

the strange thing is as well i worry about upsetting my work if i get pregnant not long after going back - its official i am a looser!!!!!!!!!!

i want one, but then i panic about how soon, then i worry more about work and then money and then think sod it i want another and my little mind cirlcle keeps going round and round and round.

BABIES MAKE YOU LOOSE IT BIG TIME

lol at mrs d.
Work cannon penalise you for having another one, surely it would be better to have them closer and then when they are older you can realy get back in the swing of work instead of having one, waiting a few years and then having another.

I'm feeling very similar!!

Our daughter is almost 8 months old now and I so want to have another child, but then I get spooked about it.

When I first got pregnant, I was certain that I wanted to have my babies relatively close together, but after having Gracie, I'm very content with just her for now. I think I would like to wait until she is two or three before we try for #2, just to have that time to dedicate solely to her, but I keep getting these hard to stifle pangs of desire for another little one. I just miss when she was a tiny little thing. She's getting so big now!

I just keep telling myself that I will have another baby in a couple of years, and I should enjoy this time now with just Gracie, giving her lots of love and attention, and I should enjoy having my body back for a time, and I will be glad that I waited. Besides, we cannot afford more than one baby right now, with the economy how it is. It's a struggle sometimes just to afford our one child. So I know deep down that we really have to wait to try again.

But these urges to try for another baby are so strong! It's difficult for me, especially when I'm out and see pregnant women, or women out with newborns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->