Why am I so sensitive? I just can't stop crying. I dont want AF to show up :(

suzan

Reaction score
Girls, I am feeling sooooooooooooooooooooo low!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been crying most of the times today. AF should show up this Wednesday. I dont know, maybe it's because I want to get a BFP? I know this wont help, maybe it will make things worse and it can allow BFN to appear instead of BFP.

The ironic thing is that I am full all day. I have a full time job, I work 8 hours a day 5 days a week so I am always busy, but still think about it, even if I am in a meeting!!

Can someone please help me out? my husband is worried about me. I have been like this since I miscarried. I always feel low and even gained weight since then from depression which I still face at the moment. I eat without thinking and stopped exercising. I know this is no good for me and my relationship, but I just feel weak and cant control it. Slow songs, movies, silence make me cry.. my family is not here as I live in another country with Hubby, so there is no one around to support me other that DH.

Can someone transform into a psychiatrist? I really need it. i should take into consideration visitng one. :cry:

sending you lots of hugs

I understand the depression after miscarriage, though to be honest after my first miscarriage I had no AF for a very long time and my second miscarriage was 'weird'

There's lote of us here if you ever want a chat huni xxxxxxxxxxx

Awwww.... don't be so hard on yourself. What's wrong with crying if you feel sad? You know you won't always feel like this but it's natural to feel upset when things are going right. Someone once said to me "When you feel the bad times come, hang on tight and wait for the good times to come around again, and they always do."
That's actually a cracking piece of advice. Nobody's life is all good, and nobody's life is all bad. Just hang on in there kiddo and wait for that BFP... You will get it eventually and I've got everything crossed for you that this is your month.

If you ever want a listening ear, I (and probably everyone else on this forum) is/are here for you.

Feel free to PM me any time.

Sending you lots and lots of love

H xx

Awwww Hun, I understand the fear of and the waiting game, The last 2mths I would pray this was it and when AF came I broke down and cried. Your not alone in this hun.

Since you are still so upset and depressed ( which is understandable) over your miscarriage, prehaps you should talk with someone professional.

You need to try and relax about ttc ( I know it is hard, I should practice what I preech) getting this worked up each month isn't good mate.

Anytime you need to chat we are here.

Good luck babe :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh hunnie, I've got no advice, but I didn't want to read and run.:hugs::hugs:

aaawwww hunni we all here to help how u do get ur bfp asap xxxx

My Dear Friend,
:hugs::hugs:BIG HUG for you.....
U are not alone... as u know i'm also got BFN and no AF yet...
no AF is a good sign for us.....
always have positive thinking....
fingers crossed for us !...

:hugs: I know its hard but try to stay positive. It will happen, probably when you least expect it :hugs:

Sinead

https://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w286/wobble_wobble/Hugs/th_abHugsToYouRddBear.gif

One of the hardest things I ever faced was realising my beans would not stick I think my situation is slightly different so won't waffle to cause panic. I am very surprised it didn't ruin my relationship which was hanging on by a short thread! I was a wreck, it was constantly on my mind. My OH told me to wind my neac in (hes blunt, too blunt at the time) that I could conceive but we needed a little help maybe (not that I'm saying you may need assisted help again our situation was different). Your loss is something you will never forget but it gets better if you allow it :hugs: stress won't do you any good if anything mentally unhealthy (easy said I know) .. try to think positive that you know you are able to conceive (doesnt replace what you wanted and lost I know) enjoy baby dancing ;) it can be fun too (?) & relax ... it will happen IT WILL (tell yourself it will). I think crying is healthy cry/sob when you need to but don't let it ruin you ... I nearly let it ruin me!! :hugs:

Dear Suzan,
keep us posted for your test result tomorrow, ok?
https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t73/strawberryscorpio/tt650383fltt.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->