WHY am I still getting sick!?!?

Newlywed52810

Pregnant with our first!
Reaction score
Ok seriously, I'm 13 weeks tomorrow and today I have been sicker than I have most of my whole first trimester!!! I don't complain much, but I was really hoping this part would be done by now. It's exhausting.

When will this end, soon I hope?

Urgh, I know how you feel Dena. If anything I feel worse this week too. It's very hard to get through the day sometimes. Unfortunately I don't have any helpful advice for you, but I hope you feel better soon :flower:

Same here hun, 13 weeks tommorow and still feel terrible!! x x x

I'm the same, 13 weeks tomorrow & still really sick. With bella my morning sickness was all but gone by 11 weeks so this is new for me! xx

With Liam mine didn't go till 14 weeks but some people can have it longer than that :( Hopefully yours will go soon x

MS is different for everyone. I had a friend whose MS went at 13 weeks like a light switch. She was so lucky. Mine continued until 17 weeks, and got worse and worse until I wasn't keeping anything down for an entire week. I had to be prescribed anti nausea drugs to stop it. It came back every so often in the second and third tris, but not like before. It will go eventually; but it could take a few more weeks. My midwife always told me that 16 weeks was the average

With my son I was sick from 9 weeks til 37 when he was born morning noon and night! just make sure you get up your iron tablets and vitamins if you feel really weak there are things the dr can give you to help x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->