why are my d'lishs leaking

dougie

Fluff addict!
Reaction score
i have two d'lishs one AIO one SIO
they are both quite useless, he is in a medium and they fit lovely
he has had this one on for an hour and it has soaked his romper. the nappy isnt full, it has just leaked out of the legs, which arent gaping, they fit fine :/

does anyone else have this problem? his tutto seems to work fine

Are the new or pre loved . If they are pre loved they may need a strip wash?

Umm not sure other than that, but I am sure the other lasies can help x

they are new and ive had them about a month, maybe 6 weeks
yeah maybe ill do a strip wash i didn't think of that, but they have never been great tbh :/

i think i might give them another week or so and if they dont improve ill get rid of them

try a bamboo mini booster hun...we use the AIOs with a mini booster and it lasts her 3/4 hours :thumbup:

^ AIOs with a mini booster last Kia 2 hours MAX :dohh: I still put him in them though cos they're gorgeous!

Yeah the itti's wont last us as long as her others, 4 hours is the max...even then theres a hint of dampness...

cant imagine putting her in an AIO without a mini booster, 2 hours is prob about right :wacko:

yeah we use the mini boosters - i got them because they weren't lasting him

dissapointed tbh :/
was expecting good things from them!

I am selling mine as Olivia outpees them all (aio and sio). I tried stripwashes, mini booster but nothing worked :(

yeah i think im going to too :(

the OH has said i can have a la p'tit prarie if i shift them

yeah im afraid you sacrifice the trimness for absorbency it seems :nope:

nowt wrong with a good old reliable Flip!

now if BG would get their butts into gear and put out prints in the Flip covers along with these V4s!!!

yep! nah the flips are great, i really should pick up some more inserts really

its hard to get your mitts on them, everybody is after extras all the time pretty much!

or they get sold with their covers!

yeah, ill have to get them new as i dont have paypal :(

I made the mistake of creating my own paypal....used to use OH's for aaaages. It was at least some form of restrain....now iv got my own, not so much :rofl:

oh and they arent that bad to buy new...only save a quid of something. Microfibre doesnt get better the more its used, unlike bamboo...so you're not missing out tooo much?

Wait til one of the retailers have a 20% off offer on, not been one in a while so there will probably be one coming up soon...will keep my eyes peeled for you :winkwink:

thanks twiggy :)

were going to the OHs hometown this weekend - its not far from the clean green nappy machine shop ;)

(thats if i can abscond with the car and satnav...)

edit - i thought they sold flips, they dont
bugger!

:rofl:

id be stopping anyway...the thought of shelves stocked with nappies is far too exciting...

sad? :haha:

totally! haha
im the same dont worry

the thought of a shop filled with fluff sends my heart a flutter! haha

i think we need to set up the FA (fluff anonymous)

iv already got the domain name 'fluff junkie' registered :rofl: Its my email address!!

...and im not even joking!! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->