why are my d'lishs leaking

Im not keen on the Itti bitti's for Nathan i much prefer the pocket nappies, i find itti's inserts squash his nuts :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

nathan will be thanking you when he's older :blush:

haha
if LO grows up infertile, i will be writing to itti bitti!
haha

I think its more likely they will have infertility problems if they were in sposies! The toxins released from them apparently damage males more than females studies have shown! :wacko:

I think its more likely they will have infertility problems if they were in sposies! The toxins released from them apparently damage males more than females studies have shown! :wacko:

I know hun :flower: only messing! It's awful all the crap in sposies isn't it. The chemicals are right next to where the sperm is made so it certainly makes sense.

poor wee lads! I think i'l be lost if i have a boy next...4 sisters in my family, most my friends around here have had girls...and then obviously iv got abigail...

im not used to dealing with the winkles! :blush:

But same as you, i would be lost with a girl! xx

LOL!!!

I never knew that!

Thank god you showed me the light twigs! lol xxx

Nah aimee you're a girl yourself so its natural to how you do things if that makes sense? :dohh:

callie- iv saved your future grandkids!! :rofl:

ah this thread has gotten rather hilarious! :D

Sorry to come back on topic lol

It could be that while you think they are fitting well they are actually not. I thought the mediums were fitting great but leaked all the time, so much so that i sold the whole lot (about 25!!) i then tried a large about 3 weeks later and it was perfect, 3 hours fine :D

I've just got my Itti's through from BabyKind, they're gorgeous, so I really hope I don't have the same problems that you're having.... it's not like I can try them out just yet either!! :dohh:

yeah he might do better in a large - he is on the large setting on a tutto and that is fine
im selling the red one for now if anyone is interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->